• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, I thought the episode felt pretty long. I mean, it was long, obviously. But not too much happened, and they could have done it in an hour and a half, I guess.That's fine, they've earned my attention at this point, so I'll allow the new season to unfold as the writers choose.

I don't know, I thought the episode felt pretty long. I mean, it was long, obviously. But not too much happened, and they could have done it in an hour and a half, I guess.
that second hour was 70% commercials.
Fat betty. Unless this SL ends up with her as a speed junkie, I hate this SL.
IAA mark of a good drama for me is avoiding peripheral story lines that no one gives a shit about. Like think of how bored you were every second Kim Bauer was on screen, in almost every season of 24. Now imagine Kim Bauer in a fat suit. A season of Betty braving cancer would have been Kim Bauer in a fat suit.
IAA mark of a good drama for me is avoiding peripheral story lines that no one gives a shit about. Like think of how bored you were every second Kim Bauer was on screen, in almost every season of 24. Now imagine Kim Bauer in a fat suit. A season of Betty braving cancer would have been Kim Bauer in a fat suit.
What ever you say, Bruce. Because I'm NOT a horrible faggot, I literally watched not one moment of 24. Not being a horrible faggot is also the reason I don't want to see betty in a fat suit.
Lets be real, there were some good Kim Bauer scenes....24-pics-of-24s-kim-bauer-726-image_gallery_2840_24-kim-bauer-elisha-cuthbert_480x480.jpg
Right, and we all fell for it. So picture all that ratcheted-up drama, and how sweet it was...now substitute this:ChmYs.jpgUpon review, 24 was pretty shitty, wasn't it?
What ever you say, Bruce. Because I'm NOT a horrible faggot, I literally watched not one moment of 24. Not being a horrible faggot is also the reason I don't want to see betty in a fat suit.
pretty sure she was pregnant during this season's filming. so it was probably genuine fat.I really don't like her character at all. I also really don't like the creepy fat neighborhood boy so hopefully he never comes back either.
pretty sure she was pregnant during this season's filming. so it was probably genuine fat.I really don't like her character at all. I also really don't like the creepy fat neighborhood boy so hopefully he never comes back either.
We're both right. SHe was both wearing a fat suit, and was preggohttp://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1682434/m...-fat-suit.jhtml

I'm really shocked at how pathetic Roger Sterling is. Carrying around cash and bribing your staff. Good lord! Sterling, you're the boss! Own it!In the scene where Joan kicks out her husband, Joan, her mother, and the baby are all wearing shades of blue or green. The tea set and some other set dressing are also blue in that scene, tying all the like pieces together. The end shot of Joan, mom, and baby on the bed--Joan is literally wearing the pants in the family.I thought everyone acting out the Speck case was a little much. Sally's under the couch and Don shoves his nightmare under the bed. (Don, it's not going to stay there, no matter how many times you choke it out.)