PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.comPreflop: Hero is SB with 5 :club:, 5 :3hUTG raises, MP calls, 1 fold, Hero calls, BB 3-bets, UTG calls, MP calls, Hero callsFlop: (12 SB) 5 :4h, 4 :ts, K :qh(4 players)Hero checks, BB bets, UTG calls, MP calls, Hero raises, BB 3-bets, UTG calls, MP calls, Hero caps, BB calls, UTG calls, MP callsTurn: (14 BB) Q :5c(4 players)Hero bets, BB raises, UTG calls, 1 fold, Hero 3-bets, BB caps, UTG calls, Hero callsRiver: (26 BB) J :jh(3 players)Hero bets, BB raises, 1 fold, Hero 3-bets, BB caps, Hero callsTotal pot: $17 (34 BB) | Rake: $0.401.) is calling pf too loose?2.) When do I slow down (if at all?) Reads are: BB is very aggro, has capped pf w/ AJo after raiser and 3bettor. MP is an idiot who calls/raises with any two cards.

1.) is calling pf too loose?2.) When do I slow down (if at all?) Reads are: BB is very aggro, has capped pf w/ AJo after raiser and 3bettor. MP is an idiot who calls/raises with any two cards.
1. no and given reads i may have raised preflop2.) your read is missing some info, how did BB handle at hand, what was the flop turn and river? i probably dont 3bet the river, your kinda near max value around there imo, but it depends on reads. your not ever folding. call raise unless based off your reads that he could call with Kx, and then it is a bet calland dont hate life if he backdoored the st8, i mean if he had backdoor flush outs also it isnt as god awful as you may think, bad play by v if he did, but not as terribad as you may be thinking. and to be honest if v is a cappaholic then this line is just fine to be honest, but then again had you won the hand we wouldnt be seeing this post would we?! LOL

Your read on villain isn't accurate. If the raise was from BTN and 3 bet from sb, then capping AJo in the bb is 100% correct. Also, it doesn't tell us if he's spewtastic postflop.That said, I think I donk/call the river. Villain raised utg. KK, QQ, and JJ are all strong possibilities, especially given the way it's played.

• 3 weeks later...

Preflop is never a fold, maybe a raise, more so if BB would fold.But I"m all good Flop and Turn. no need to lead the flop to "protect hand", that board is not draw heavy to typical rasing hands, and you got lots of "Dead" players to get an extra or two in. The turn is a good time to lead, just in case no one bets, a check thru is pretty disastrous. Not that that would be likely. But give the BB a chance to "protect" AK, KQ, AA, KK, whatever, again you have lots of dead money contributing. Even after MP folds, I see value in 3 -bettingNow, BB caps the turn. What does he have? On the river, I probably need to know BB is reading me as ridiculous aggro to think he thinks I have anything less than 44 here. You did not 3 bet preflop, so you don't have AA/KK/AK, or probably KQ. No flush draw on the flop. Would you do this with some random underpair? Nah. So, BB should really know you have 44/55 or that you played AA/AK passively prflop and overplayeing it now - not a likely scenario. So my play would depend on what I think of BB, in particular, what is my image in his eyes. For certain, I do not 3 bet the river, now that we are heads up.