I can't believe Dan is out! That is huge for my Survivor pool. I have Terry winning it all, but I had Dan to go out early. It seemed like they were destined to stick together, wow, what a twist! I thought I was out of it, but Cirie and Bruce are hanging in there. At the merge, I think I have a real shot at winning the pool if some of the tribe members flip. Here was my order:1. Terry2. Bruce3. Sally4. Cirie5. Aras6. Courtney7. Bobby (out)8. Tina (out)9. Shane10.Ruth Marie (out)11.Nick12.Danielle13.Daniel (out)14.Austin15.Melinda (out)16.Misty (out)

I can't believe Dan is out! That is huge for my Survivor pool. I have Terry winning it all, but I had Dan to go out early. It seemed like they were destined to stick together, wow, what a twist! I thought I was out of it, but Cirie and Bruce are hanging in there. At the merge, I think I have a real shot at winning the pool if some of the tribe members flip. Here was my order:1. Terry2. Bruce3. Sally4. Cirie5. Aras6. Courtney7. Bobby (out)8. Tina (out)9. Shane10.Ruth Marie (out)11.Nick12.Danielle13.Daniel (out)14.Austin15.Melinda (out)16.Misty (out)
You should tell your mods to get their act together and move this thread to the TV section :club:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=48610
I am soooooooooo dissapointed. I really liked Dan. I can see the reasoning behind letting him go, but I'm still sad. I can definitely see Terry winning this. Good luck in the pool.
I'm pretty sure Terry is gone as soon as they merge. Casaya should take him out if they would ever get organized (lol wishful thinking)Edit: just remembered he has some little thing called the "immunity idol" lol. It surely is going to be interesting.
I'm pretty sure Terry is gone as soon as they merge. Casaya should take him out if they would ever get organized (lol wishful thinking)Edit: just remembered he has some little thing called the "immunity idol" lol. It surely is going to be interesting.
I don't think so. I have a strong feeling that Bruce, and maybe Cirie will jump ship since they aren't part of the alliance and they know it. That would give Terry and co. the numbers.
I don't think so. I have a strong feeling that Bruce, and maybe Cirie will jump ship since they aren't part of the alliance and they know it. That would give Terry and co. the numbers.
You don't think Aras would jump and get back with the other young guys? I think he would feel like he has a real shot at picking off the other tribe, as he would be able to bring in Bruce or Cirie and knock out all the psychos.I would love to see a final 4 of Aras, Terry, Nick, and Austin.

I really like Terry and Austin. I hope one of them wins. I hope Aras or Bruce joins up with them at the merger. I really can't see the other tribe sticking together. They just don't seem to like each other at all.

The only way Terry wins is if he wins every individual immunity challange. Otherwise he is toast. He is the strongest player in the game by ten miles, and once the merge happens, everyone is going to pick up on it and they are gonna chop his head off. The first time it happens he can pull out the idol he found, but he can't use that every week. Taking on the leadership, dominant role is probably the worst strategy one can use in the game. Those guys almost always get picked off right around the time the jury starts.

• 2 weeks later...
The only way Terry wins is if he wins every individual immunity challange. Otherwise he is toast. He is the strongest player in the game by ten miles, and once the merge happens, everyone is going to pick up on it and they are gonna chop his head off. The first time it happens he can pull out the idol he found, but he can't use that every week. Taking on the leadership, dominant role is probably the worst strategy one can use in the game. Those guys almost always get picked off right around the time the jury starts.
One name for you...Tom
One name for you...Tom
Tom was in a unique position because he only had to deal with one person form the competing tribe.. Terry will go into merge without the numbers. Even the dysfunctional Casaya tribe sees him as a huge threat and in my opinion is unlikely to side with him. I have a feeling the "injured" player seen in previews for next weeks show did not recover to continue in the game, from the way they have edited, it appears that way to me. So Terry may catch a break htere (unless its Nick or Austin of course)

I am rooting for Bruce since he was my Art teacher in High School. The guy is a badass. He use to tell us stories how he would fight in competitions against people like Bruce Lee. Another thing interesting about him, not too long ago he got bit by a rattle snake at a golf course by my house. GO BRUCE!