I heard the new show Deal or No Deal is supposed to be pretty good but I've never seen it. I'm watching Survivor, Amazing Race, High Stakes Poker, 24, Real World, Real World/Road Rules Challenge, 60 Minutes, 20/20, MTV True Life, Saturday Night Live, Mad TV

Obviously all Adult Swim.Besides that: 24, Lost, and House.
We're on the same page except for "Lost", which I havent seen yet.ATHF pwns

kudos on adding the "fast reply" thingy. i like it.Adult Swim of course when i can get near a TV with it (yeah, i suck). about 100 simpsons episodes per day.deal or no deal is quite addictive.and on weekdays the unusual dichotomy of american idol and Pardon The Interruption

I heard the new show Deal or No Deal is supposed to be pretty good but I've never seen it. I'm watching Survivor, Amazing Race, High Stakes Poker, 24, Real World, Real World/Road Rules Challenge, 60 Minutes, 20/20, MTV True Life, Saturday Night Live, Mad TV
This last Saturday's SNL (with Natalie Portman) was BRILLIANT. The Jamba Juice sketch, and her rap video were both excellent.
am I the only person on earth that watches Scrubs?
Scrubs and the Office are brilliant. Comedies like that are in danger of extinction from game shows and "reality" TV. I do still watch Survivior and Amazing Race though.

24, House, Law & Order: SVU, CSI, and Family Guy.EDIT: Fast edit PWNS!

Favorite shows right now are Lost, HSP, Family Guy, and Tuesday nights American Idol (I wonder why). Those are the only ones I make an actual point of watching.However, this Sunday, all of that will change when the greatest show in the history of the world returns to HBO for its sixth season.and what the hell is ATHF?

Favorite shows right now are Lost, HSP, Family Guy, and Tuesday nights American Idol (I wonder why). Those are the only ones I make an actual point of watching.However, this Sunday, all of that will change when the greatest show in the history of the world returns to HBO for its sixth season.and what the hell is ATHF?
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
haha, you know I was kidding, right?I wish I could watch adult swim more often, but I just can't stay up that late on sundays anymore. damn you adulthood responsibility.now I just wait for the dvd's to come out and watch them all at the same time.Brak rules too.
haha, you know I was kidding, right?
I didn't actually, why should I have known that? Does you name/avatar have something to do with that show? (I've never seen it, just heard people talk about it a lot.)

oh ok, yeah one of the characters is called Master Shake. Thats him in my avater. Although, he is incognito, with the mustache and all.You should watch it, its hillarious. Although it definatley doesn't fit everybody's tastes.

24, Family Guy, Adult Swim, Deadwood, Sopranos, Rome, Entorage, High Stakes Poker, Sportscenter, VH1's various Celebreality shows, Best Week Ever, Firefly (fu Fox). Thats all I can think off of the top of my head.

24, Family Guy, Adult Swim, Deadwood, Sopranos, Rome, Entorage, High Stakes Poker, Sportscenter, VH1's various Celebreality shows, Best Week Ever, Firefly (fu Fox). Thats all I can think off of the top of my head.
I've only seen a few parts of it, but that Flava Flav dating show is hilarious.
I've only seen a few parts of it, but that Flava Flav dating show is hilarious.
Yea, the petty fighting between the girls there is hilarious. It's funny to watch them sell themselves out for a 46 year old C-list celebrity.

Usually the only tv I watch is Amazing Race and the real Cold Case on A&E. Lately I have also watched Miami Ink and Overhaulin. I don't know why I like the tatoo one as I don't have one but I get into it. Maybe I'll get one... :club: