This Weekends Predictions

NO at Sea - Doesn't matter how many points they get the hawks get crushed. NO by 21Jets at Indy - Obviously I'm a homer. One of the teams gets an early big lead and the other is forced to come back. Either way it's the Colts by 3.Bal at KC - I think KC has a chance to pull off an upset (wouldn't surprise me) but they will fall short. Baltimore by 3GB at Philly - Vic lays a turd Green Bay by 14.

Seattle: 23-20 OTIndy: 27-17Baltimore: 20-7Green Bay: 30-17I don't care who wins but I would like to see good games across the board. Might have to drop a little money on Seattle to win the Super Bowl simply because of the odds.

I don't care who wins but I would like to see good games across the board.
This is how I feel except I really don't like the Jets, so I hope they lose.I also really want one of these games to go to overtime and then have the receiving team play just for the FG because they forgot about the new OT rules and then they all start celebrating afterwards and have to be told that the game is still going on and then the other team scores a TD to win.

Seahawks 23-17Colts 27-17Ravens 20-7Iggles 34-20Even if the Seahawks lose, they're not going to get crushed given the NO injuries/travel/loud stadium. I'm really banking on Julius Jones blowing the game for them - he did it for us for 2 years.

Even if the Seahawks lose, they're not going to get crushed given the NO injuries/travel/loud stadium.
well predicted.I did not expect Seattle to play so well on offense or NO to play so poorly on defense.
I did not expect Seattle to play so well on offense or NO to play so poorly on defense.
that's becuase there was no evidence that the seahawks could play this well. all the data pointed towards NO winning.

Yeah, I'm pretty glad I don't go out to Vegas until Monday because I would have lost some money yesterday. Sorry in advance to Ravens and Eagles fans.edit: epic reverse jinx. Cmon Chiefs, kick a FG so I can have one perfect prediction.

NO at Sea - NO 31-17Jets at Indy: NYJ 17-14Bal at KC: Balt 27-21GB at Philly: GB 24-14
ehh I wasn't that far off.

Patriots (I'm guessing a 14 to 17 point victory)Seahawks (Only if Hasselbeck plays decently. As in 250 yards, 1 int, 2 td's)Steelers (Also a 14 to 17 point victory)Packers (Solid win ~7 points)

Patriots by at least 14Ravens by 6Packers by 2Seattle by 80 or 90, as they roll their way to dominating the nfc championship, then the super bowl, which they will lose with style, yet celebrate harder than the eventual super bowl champion...post game pans of the crowd will show elated fans proudly holding up their hand painted "10-10!" signs...the space needle will be burned to the ground in the most unlikely post-super bowl loss party/riot, and in its place a monument to tim tebow will be erected...not sure why seattle fans will see the need to pay homage to the mile high messiah, but they will. mark my words, this will happen.

Patriots (I'm guessing a 14 to 17 point victory)Seahawks (Only if Hasselbeck plays decently. As in 250 yards, 1 int, 2 td's)Steelers (Also a 14 to 17 point victory)Packers (Solid win ~7 points)
Yeah, I'm gonna go with this. ^^^