Hero just sat down for about 2 orbits. Only played 2 hands and haven't shown any down. Villain just took a big pot down 2 hands before.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($3.46)SB ($1.79)BB ($0.79)UTG ($6.99)Hero ($3.12)Preflop: Hero is MP with Kdiamond.gif, Kspade.gif. UTG raises to $0.12, Hero raises to $0.4, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.28.Flop: ($0.83) 5spade.gif, 7diamond.gif, Aclub.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $0.76, UTG raises to $1.82, Hero ?.Should I have just checked the flop, raised my PF or any other suggestions

Preflop size is fineBet/fold the flop is standard. Unless he is making a goofy bluff, then he is not check/raising the flop with less than an Ace.Checking behind the flop really makes it look like you don't have an Ace, and the villain can potentially bluff you off your hand.

Bet fold here seems standard. You raised preflop and lead out on it. This isn't exactly the kind of spot somebody attempts to bluff at the pot. They have top pair at the least.

LOL u re-raised to 20 BB PF with KK, saw an A flop, bet and got raised and don't know what to do ... villain prob called you with A5 thinking you had JJ and was betting any over any way ... but this is still a standard fold.

I know it's $5NL, but I don't think you need to bet so much on the flop.It is dry as hell and he never shows up with 64/68, which are the only hands that consider calling a bet we can get value from. I'd prefer a continuation bet of about $0.50 as it will get the job done and will save you some moneys in the long run. Fold to the check-raise.

FWIW, bet/fold is standard but I do check behind here a reasonable amount. I will check behind here with an ace too sometimes to balance the range.
if we check behind here, what's our action on the turn?

yea seems standard, nh, sometimes check behind but i wouldnt get use to it, but also be wary, alot of people commented saying it is standard, i wouldnt get in the habit of cbet/fold as your opponents will pick up on it quick