Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.257 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $8.90Hero: $25MP1: $5.60CO: $29.50Button: $4.70SB: $34.95BB: $23.80Pre-flop: (7 players) Hero is UTG+1 with 9 :D 9 :club: UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.75, 4 folds, BB calls.Flop: A :D 3 :D 9 :) ($1.6, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB calls.Turn: A :) ($3.6, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB calls.River: K :D ($7.6, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $6, BB raises all-in $20.05, Hero calls.he is a calling station with a very low agression factor (.21) plays 35% of his hands preflop

This is an easy call. Is he supposed to have AK here? I doubt it.
he 100% has an A here, but with his high VPIP it is probably Ax. I am just wondering if someone with this low an aggression pushes Ax on the river I guess.
I am just wondering if someone with this low an aggression pushes Ax on the river I guess.
I mean, does it really matter? You beat everything that isn't As full or Ks full AND you're getting 2-1.
I mean, does it really matter? You beat everything that isn't As full or Ks full AND you're getting 2-1.
yeah you are right, sometimes this game does crazy things to your head.

Things are going so bad that I for me I just quit my job :)Work is overrated.

standard call. ur gonna win it more times than you are going to lose it, making it a profitable call.
He doesn't even need to win half the time. He's getting 2:1.
I thought you were running your own business...
yeah and it is almost enough to pay my bills but not quite, I need another $800 a month or something. Also starting it has really drained my savings more than I thought it would. I think I am going to get a job as a cook at one of the local delivery places. Until the college kids come back.

the 88 vs JJ isn't a bad beat... that just sucks... u had 2 outs PF & were drawing pretty much dead on the flop... kick the dealer for giving you false hope on the turn & move on... it woulda been worse in the QQ vs 88 hand if he didn't spike the set but the rest of the hand played the way it did... what can ya do... funny story, and i'll keep it short: my buddy & i heads up, flop's 3x 4d 6d i have 5d 6c my boy has 5h 6s... i'm sure you can see where this is going ;]we get it in... turn's the Kd...river's obv like the 8d or 9dgod i love freerollin