JDAGS vs. Hellmuth 150/300 O8 right now on UB. Great chat going on between the 2. Needling each other back and forth. Vintage Hellmuth.
I know the idea of it irritates some people; but I'm stuck at work and cant check it out. Highlights? anything? I'm horribly bored. This will help pass time

hellmuth busted out.. they moved to 150/300 holdem.. id cut and paste if i could, but for some reason i cant..hellmuth of course said "joke" alot.. said jdags doesnt even know..loljags says he plays 15 games, only one phil is better than him at, unfortunately its the most popular one..phils response , you're not very smart are you... haha. thisi s great..

UB = ultimate bet, right?Might be dumb, but I don't wanna DL the wrong program....
yup..you dont need to sign up either..you can observe..
hellmuth of course said "joke" alot
At least his spelling is getting better
your not very smart are you
still needs to work on the grammar
UB = ultimate bet, right?Might be dumb, but I don't wanna DL the wrong program....
yup..you dont need to sign up either..you can observe..
There are currently too many observers at this table. If you would like to sit down and play, please return to the lobby and join the waiting list for this table.

update.. hellmuth started w 3k.. now at 10k.. jdags started w 13k, now at, well, 13k, guess he reupped.. and someone named Far just sat down.. (farha?).. with 15k.. ..ok.. hel,muth now w 8k.. money changing fast,,,phew

Jdags was needling phil saying: Scooooooooooooop when he scooped a huge pot against phil.Phil saying:Fukcing joke, lol, bsThe best was this:PhilHellmuth: JDags raised out of the blind with A478PhilHellmuth:FishPhilHellmuth:OutPhilHellmuth:OfPhilHellmuth:WaterJDags21:Something Wrong?PhilHellmuth:No, shows how bad I playPhilHellmuth:JokePhil is in rare form tonight, I highly recommend checking it out. They have moved to hold'em.

update.. hellmuth started w 3k.. now at 10k.. jdags started w 13k, now at, well, 13k, guess he reupped.. and someone named Far just sat down.. (farha?).. with 15k.. ..ok.. hel,muth now w 8k.. money changing fast,,,phew
Isn't "Far" some European internet pro?
Isn't "Far" some European internet pro?
Yeah hes the guy who won like 400k the other night in that marathon session.

new player, bleu329, 15k.at one point phil tells far, "son, win a few million in holdem, then cant talk to good player".. yeah. i spelled for him.. f the grammaerUPDATE,, Far left, .. two new players..RQFT, 15k, TennisCarolyn, ~7k

Phil is in rare form tonight
If by rare form you mean the same ass he is trying to get endorments by acting like a crybaby... yea rare form

I'm thinking I just lost my connection to UB. Jdags hasn't acted (on my comp) in about 3 minutes. Is this me losing my connection or is it actually happening?