Fantasy Football 2012

Hey everybody it's that time of the year, with training camp starting today I thought I'd get a thread going! The league will be on espn and will consist of 10-12 league members. The buy in will be $50, If you wish to play you must pay before the season starts. Payment options are paypal and check.Confirmed In:Kobe2odom8 (paid)Sirrawrsalot (paid)Twistdwrstr (paid)pillypillsuitedup (paid)suitedup friendgocubsgowganeshaw (paid)donk4life (paid)cardcore (paid)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know i'm down! i quite enjoyed last season

Finally able to log back into FCP... I'm in - gotta defend my title as FCP Fantasy Football Champ (yeah, I just made that up)!!!!

in, but i refuse to c/r flops with top pair

• 2 weeks later...

as far as draft times tue the 28th or thu 30th work best for me. i can do 26 after 8pm MDT 27 or 29th but not until 9pm MDT. can also do the prior thu/fri/sat evenings.

Monday and Wednesday nights work best for me. I already have a live auction draft on the 26th and I work most other nights during the week bartending.

I can make the time u already picked work if I need to. Seems like a good time for everyone else.Also is this a fractional points league? Plz say yes.