Wsope - Day 2b

Daniel starts Day 2B with 60,900 chips which is good for 10th in the group playing today.Daniel is slated to start at the TV Table along with Lee Nelson, Howard Lederer, and Dario Aoliti, winner of the pot limit Omaha bracelet.Live coverage of the TV Table is available here http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/mediacenter/livevideo.asp

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What time will they play till today/tonight? I'm thinking about stopping by and rail for a bit, but it is a detour from work. I would like to make sure it was worth it. I'll appreciate anyone who can give me some info.Cheers

yeah, that's right, did everybody hear Howard and DN talking about my home state - the poker hot-bed of OHIO, and all the top-flight players it's produced...

This is kinda special..to be able to watch the table live, hear all of the banter, of which there is quite a lot (especially DN and Lederer), and see every hand.
and watch daniel make beautiful calls w/ 55 and 4 over's on board.nh DN

DN raises UTG to 1500, BB young guy callsflop A 6 8BB checks, DN bets 2500, BB calls instantly.turn 6check checkriver QBB very quickly bets 4000, DN takes a minute and calls with 55, which is good. we don't get to see opponents handwebcast is so awesome with the conversations they're having

Just saw it....any idea how much the pot was?
not sure what the blinds were, but i think roughly 11,000$ pothe raised to 1,500 PF, BB called.bet (I think) 1800 on the flopcheck turn, called 4000 bet on river