Mike Matusow's Blind Date

He's not gay?Edit: I friggin hate Kathy Griffin. And also, is that the place I "ate" at in Bellagio with LeftyGolfer, and 2 other guys...( umm, Scott and Henry?) crap I forget...I suck at double dates.

LOL @ Rich Belsky being the "paparazzi"For those who don't know Belsky is a Cardplayer reporter and is a very good friend of Mike's

He's not gay?Edit: I friggin hate Kathy Griffin. And also, is that the place I "ate" at in Bellagio with LeftyGolfer, and 2 other guys...( umm, Scott and Henry?) crap I forget...I suck at double dates.
Meh, I'd goo on the plastic mountains.
LOL @ Rich Belsky being the "paparazzi"For those who don't know Belsky is a Cardplayer reporter and is a very good friend of Mike's
yeah, lol!

When the Matusow one was over I saw this brief gem. Dan in 99Notice the guy to his left when the interview starts, then try and identify the heavy bearded man and the kid next to him in the next shot.

When the Matusow one was over I saw this brief gem. Dan in 99Notice the guy to his left when the interview starts, then try and identify the heavy bearded man and the kid next to him in the next shot.
any idea where that clip is from ?
love the jason priestly haircut, lol'd at the bearded guy and the scrawny one there
Lederer and Huck Seed, right?
Mike the Mouth = "Loose Cannon". Belsky as paparazzi, LOL! So staged. Just horrible.K G is unwatchable.Ray, as far as the restaurant goes, they shot this episode in L. A. When we were in Vegas we all went to Shintaro and that was me, you, Lefty, Oziumrules and Balloon Guy I believe, but last month is all a blurrr and I suck at memory. :icon_cool:Also, pretty sure the blond in that old DN video is Jen Harman.LOL @ Daniels hair but that style was very popular back then. It was called getting a "Bram Stoker"...Dracula1.jpg:club:
any idea where that clip is from ?
It's on one of the older WSOP specials from the travel channel or something. I think they have it on pokertube.com