$50,000 HORSE Event  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want or think will win?

• Amnon Filippi = 4,030,000
    • Freddy Deeb = 3,500,000
    • John Hanson = 2,750,000
    • Kenny Tran = 2,445,000
    • Barry Greenstein = 1,995,000
    • David Singer = 1,330,000
    • Bruno Fitoussi = 900,000
    • Thor Hanson = 35,000

As the title states, who do you want to win or who do you think will win the $50,000 HORSE Event?Personally Im rooting for Barry Greenstein because to me the 50K HORSE winner should always be a top elite poker player, and Barry is the biggest name at that final table.I wouldnt mind if David Singer or Freddy Deeb won either.Discuss.

barry ftw. not only is a great poker player and a nice guy, but he's on my fantasy wsop team.

BARRY 1HUNDO PERCENTO Its really enjoyable gettin to watch him play poker. Its unbelievable how he behaves at a poker table. Doesnt blow up asking who ppl if they know who he is, doesnt slam the table when a rough hand occurs.(Sure you can say "well he doesnt care about his tourney winnings cause he just gives it away." Ok lets look at cash games, HSP for 1 good example AA vs Farha KK, 2 outed and you'd think he was gonna fall asleep he looked so relaxed.) I am not sure you can say one bad thing about this guy. He deserves the best and hopefully he will TID today!

BARRY 1HUNDO PERCENTO Its really enjoyable gettin to watch him play poker. Its unbelievable how he behaves at a poker table. Doesnt blow up asking who ppl if they know who he is, doesnt slam the table when a rough hand occurs.(Sure you can say "well he doesnt care about his tourney winnings cause he just gives it away." Ok lets look at cash games, HSP for 1 good example AA vs Farha KK, 2 outed and you'd think he was gonna fall asleep he looked so relaxed.) I am not sure you can say one bad thing about this guy. He deserves the best and hopefully he will TID today!
thats why i find him boring to watch. i prefer watching hellmuth, matusow, randy jensen, vinny vinh, freddy deeb, scotty nguyen. players that are unbelievably calm--barry, hoyt corkins, erik seidel, allen cunningham, john juanda--definitely have an advantage in that they almost never tilt, but it is bad tv. if all players were like that it never would have taken off as a sport.
it never would have taken off as a sport.
Huh, thats funny. It's a game. Sports require physical activity (apart from just the ability to sit in a chair for 12 hours)
thats why i find him boring to watch. i prefer watching hellmuth, matusow, randy jensen, vinny vinh, freddy deeb, scotty nguyen. players that are unbelievably calm--barry, hoyt corkins, erik seidel, allen cunningham, john juanda--definitely have an advantage in that they almost never tilt, but it is bad tv. if all players were like that it never would have taken off as a sport.
maybe you should pay more attention to some of the sick moves Greenstein has pulled in season 2 & 3 of HSP then, he has gone all in twice against Eli Elezra with absolutely nothing based on his read of the situation, that is compelling vewing, for me watching Mike Mattusow & Phil Hellmuth is pantomime at times.

I think it would be nice to see Deeb win. Although I'm biased because his daughter Jeanine goes to my school and plays in our games.

Barry, Amnon or David. Barry coz he's Barry.Amnon coz I thought they way he was treated in HSP was unfair and he deserves respect.David coz I think he deserves it

I think it would be nice to see Deeb win. Although I'm biased because his daughter Jeanine goes to my school and plays in our games.
have u been all in?

I voted for Thor Hansen because it would make for a great story, and an impressive comeback that I would love to watch.But since there is like a 0.1 % chance of that happening, I'm cheering for David Singer because I think he is due for his first bracelett, and he *is* a great player (he'll just be overshadowed by the likes of Barry G.)

46850cdb3cceb.jpg
Congrats to Freddy Deeb on winning the $50,000 HORSE Event. Very impressive indeed. After 11 years he finally got his 2nd bracelet. (1st bracelet in '96 in $5,000 2-7 Draw)