Death Pool 2008

Anyone interested in having an FCP death pool for the upcoming year? I think it would be fun. Post here if you are interested or pm me and we can get this thing rolling.***OFFICIAL RULES***1. Entry fee will be $20. Players may submit multiple entries if they wish, but must also pay the additional $20. Ship the entry fee to DNA on Poker Stars. His screen name is: dna4ever2. Each entry must submit a list of 20 people. The list must contain 20 people who are "known celebrities". In general they must have a wikipedia page. Any lists deemed to have a "non compliant entrant" will be taken to the masses. We will let the people in the pool decide.3. Points will be determined by 100 minus the age of death. For example if someone dies at the age of 60, 40 points will be awarded.4. We will base the places paid by how many entrants we have, but most likely will pay the top 3 spots. Dogpatch will create a website where the scores will be posted. I will also do my best to keep this thread updated.5. Contest will run from Jan 31, 2008 to Jan 31, 2009.6. Money must be received by DNA NO LATER THAN Jan 31, 2008.7. Lists must be PM'd to me NO LATER THAN Jan 31, 2008.TENTATIVE PARTICIPANTS:BuckeyeHughesDogpatchdigitalmonkeyhank213

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts were everyone picks 20 people. They must be celebrities, or "known" people, ie your grandma doesn't count. Points are based on age of death, with the younger being more valuable.

I'll take:Allen IversonThe father of Jamie Lynn Spears' babyOJ SimpsonCam CameronScott PetersonTed KennedyMartha StewartHillary Clinton Macauley CulkinJohn EdwardsJohn MurthaJim from American PieStifler from American PieRosie O'DOnnelMichael MooreJerry SpringerAll of Jerry Springer's guestsCesar ChavezDMBCher(sorry, those last 15 was just wishful thinking)

I'll take:Allen IversonThe father of Jamie Lynn Spears' babyOJ SimpsonCam CameronScott PetersonTed KennedyMartha StewartHillary Clinton Macauley CulkinJohn EdwardsJohn MurthaJim from American PieStifler from American PieRosie O'DOnnelMichael MooreJerry SpringerAll of Jerry Springer's guestsCesar ChavezDMBCher(sorry, those last 15 was just wishful thinking)
I kind of heard on the BTLS radio show that Scott has become a real whore in prison and may or may not have AIDS. I kind of caught the discussion half way into it so I am not sure how accurate that info is. I dont want to pick any celebrites but I do predict a big star will drink and drive and wipe out a family in 08. That celebrity will have an OJ style over exposed trial and get off.

This is actually a great way to hedge your happiness. Thus:Dakota Fanning20 times.Edit (4 hours later...): I have been very unhappy with the execution of this joke all day. I think I'll retire again. I hear the fourth attempt usually works.

This is actually a great way to hedge your happiness. Thus:Dakota Fanning20 times.Edit (4 hours later...): I have been very unhappy with the execution of this joke all day. I think I'll retire again. I hear the fourth attempt usually works.
i quite enjoyed it, actually
This is ONE POST where I don't want THE CREDITThat was mean.Oh me.I meant to type 'Of me' but I think 'Oh me' works better

Courtney LoveOsama Bin LadenLindsay LohanCharlie WeisWhitney HoustonAn Olsen twinTony GwynnMick JaggerOzzy or Jack Osbourne, (I think Sharon has cancer so it wouldn't be fair)Ship it.

The whole band?That's gotta be astronomical odds against. I'll take that action.