2k posts? ppffffttttt. slacker, obv.Stake me because I'm > you.J/k.. (Because I don't have time to play, still > u)

alright guys for my 2k post im going to give away 3 stakes to a 440 in like 45 mins or soo u have to be able to play then.stars sn and what not and give me best reason to pick u ill pick around 5:30
Stake me because I'll...... take it down...And because it would be a cool way to welcome a new guy :club:
I_Felt_U (Hanover Twp.)Pick me cuz I have season tickets to PSU games and I could give you mine when I cant go. Section WF Row 9 seats 9 and 11.And cuz I let you steal a lot of pots in the FCP sat to 100k...
nh

skully92 (West Allis)Because you love me and I keep you company on AIM. Also, I deliver on your stakes obv.Edit: And I recall you once wanted my babies. Well, I'll let you have them.

lol no i didnt get the hat yet have they been sent out?1 sec ill pick i just got back from din din
Let me just tell you that I am jealous that you are getting a hat. I only hope to get one as fast as you did.
Stupidkid888 (sheffield)Die.<3?????
i fully supported your hat campaign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club: sagedecarte on stars
skully92 (West Allis)Because you love me and I keep you company on AIM. Also, I deliver on your stakes obv.Edit: And I recall you once wanted my babies. Well, I'll let you have them.
alright u 3 win cuz i randomly picked post #s cept sage he got one cuz he did lead hat campaign. just reply here in 10 mins and ill ship
alright u 3 win cuz i randomly picked post #s cept sage he got one cuz he did lead hat campaign. just reply here in 10 mins and ill ship
Here. <3 Tyty.