I Just Played A Home Game With Juanda

This was pretty cool. Apparently one of the owners of my company is a friend of Juanda's friend and he came to play with us in a $200 buy-in home tournament. He is an extremely nice guy and was very honest and open about his career and the questions that people had for him. The surprising thing is that he seemed to be playing for real even though it was only $200. I busted out middle of the pack was crazy card dead and pushed with 10-8. JJ busted out in like 7th or 6th with 88 vs. AQ. It was funny thought because some of the guys playing didn't even know how to play and one time John bet $250 and my buddy says "Here's your $250. And I raise you $100." hahahaAnother time my other buddy forgot to burn a card, so we told him and he just takes like five cares off the top of the deck, puts them on the bottom of the deck and then burns a card. It was pure comedy. There's more details on the blog.

Oh yeah this might be interesting even though it's kind of known...Someone asked him who he thought was the best player in the world. He said there's not really one best player but one of the best is.......I'm sure you can all guess. Phil Ivey.

I don't know who that is. I've been a newb for like a year now.
jj + mk = bff
got some more pics from vegas. me and my buddy jj: img0349bq5.jpgAnd Erin refers to this one as "the one where it looks like you want to give him a beej". img0348bz6.jpg

I once played a home game with John and some of his friends here in Stillwater. Just 2 americans and a bunch of his friends. We were the only ones that couldn't understand what all of them were saying. The were not speaking English. We were playing Russian poker or something like that I honestly don't remember but I remember losing more than I won. JJ is a real fun gun, it sounds like you had fun, I am jealous.