Daniel At The Wpt Bellagio

Hi FCP'ers!!! Today is Daniel's first day at the WPT Bellagio here in Vegas. Let's wish him luck! Here are the updates below in Vegas time:12:10pm: "I reconize two people at my table. Jesse Jones and Shane from NY."12:25pm: "Plus one asian kid who I think plays well. The rest appear to be playing in their first tournament."12:44pm: "This is the WPT Championship, but it's amazing how many rank beginners there are. Some of these guys will go broke with top pair."1:09pm: "Tony Hartman just arrived at my table...Chip count $51,700."1:47pm: "End of level 1, $51,950."2:48pm: "Getting a massage from the best in the house. Chip count $53,200."3:22pm: "It's Tony Hartman. End of Level 2, $47,300."3:35pm: "Weird thing just happened: I'm in the middle of a massage and some fan asks to take a picture. I explain that I'm getting a massage. he says I just lost a friend..."3:35pm: "I'm like, what did I do? He says, it's what I didn't do. what an absolute jerk."3:48pm: "Rivered two hands in a row. $38,475."4:34pm: "$37,575. Haven't played in a long time. Massage is over and jerk is gone."4:41pm: "I am getting no cards at all. It's a shame too because a lot of the players at my table are just giving it away. $20,000 at a time with nada."5:09pm: "$52,600. Just picked off Shane trying to bluff me. I called him with 10 10. The board was A K Q and I put him on garbage...River J, I checked to him with three spades on the board. he bet $6,000 and I called...He had nothing at all."5:57pm: "Chip count $51,100."6:16pm: "My table is nuts: three limpers, button makes it 1500. I fold KJ from sb. Flop K J 4. Checked to button. Button bet 3000. Limper makes it 8000. button raises 15,000 more. turn 5, limper checks, button bets $20,000. Limper folds AJ...Button had A9????"6:23pm: "So far today I've had 10 10 twice, 55 once, AK once. Never had AQ or any other pairs."6:38pm: "I'm not even getting suited connectors. Just a few junk hands like K 10 or KQ...$41,750."6:47pm: "Just lost a pot with trip Aces...$29,750."6:52pm: "$29,600 end of level 4...I am starting to hate hold'em. I can't win a hand."7:14pm: "$36,575...Finaly flopped a pair with J 10 off suite."7:29pm: "$50,600. Just busted Dee Leoung. I made it 1500 to go with 6s 4s. She called from sb with AK. Flop 886. She checked and I bet her last 12,000. She called and missed."8:09pm: "Blog title tonight: BOOOOOORING."8:16pm: "$65,700 now...Finally got QQ."8:30pm: "5 more hands and the nite is over."8:31pm: "A new rule is being used at the end of the night to curb the nitty stallers who stall to avoid paying the blind."8:44pm: "$56,725, end of the day."

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a lot better table draw than at the commerce freeroll.if danny catchs some hands, he'll be able to bust alot of people.

Thanks nutzbuster! Love my job! :D
You are a lucky girl indeed. Let DN know we all demand a win this time! (lol)Here's something funny/odd/stupid. Everytime I see your avatar I immediately think "...MUST....GO...EAT...OREOS ...NOW!"I mean look at that thing! I can practically taste it! :club::D:D
You are a lucky girl indeed. Let DN know we all demand a win this time! (lol)Here's something funny/odd/stupid. Everytime I see your avatar I immediately think "...MUST....GO...EAT...OREOS ...NOW!"I mean look at that thing! I can practically taste it! :club::D:D
awkward silence.....
sounds like a lot better table draw than at the commerce freeroll.if danny catchs some hands, he'll be able to bust alot of people.
I dont think the cards are going to matter today.
Doubtful. But would you pay him?
If Daniel does not make it through Day one I will pay him. I expect the same in return. I do not know him so for now, I will give him benefit of the doubt.

Anyone know where I can find some good free updates where I don't have to regester? Cardplayer is only good for the FT. Right now, I'm on WPT, and they have a bunch, but anyone know where I can find anything better?

If Daniel does not make it through Day one I will pay him. I expect the same in return. I do not know him so for now, I will give him benefit of the doubt.
10/1 meaning I put up $1,000 he doesn't make it. If he gets knocked out, you owe me $10,000. Deal?
10/1 meaning I put up $1,000 he doesn't make it. If he gets knocked out, you owe me $10,000. Deal?
So your are taking 10/1 odds? From your OP, it looked like you were giving 10/1, meaning if he makes it, you owe him 10k.And for next time, you don't take your own odds. You give them.