To show our appreciation to the FCP Charter Members, Seat #3 is exclusive to you. Not sure if you are a charter member? FCP Charter Members were established by the end of 2005. If you created an account in 2006, you probably are not a charter member at FCP. To be sure, you can contact player support.FCP Charter Members who play either 300 real money ring game hands or in 30 real money tournaments between August 1, 2006 and September 10, 2006 will be eligible to win Seat #3.There will be 4 sub-qualifiers where the top 5 finishers in each will move on to the 20-player Seat #3 Final Qualifier. Eligible players will receive 4 tickets and can play in all 4 of the freeroll qualifiers.Sub-Qualifier Dates Sunday Sept 17th 4:00 PM ET Tuesday Sept 19th 9:00 PM ET Thursday Sept 21st 9:00 PM ET Saturday Sept 23rd 7:00 PM ET Final Qualifier DateFriday Sept 29th 9:00 PM ET The winner of this 20-player Final Qualifier will earn Seat #3 at Negreanu's Protégé 2 Live Event.

This may be a dumb question but do $5 Sng's count as a real money tourney? And do you have to 'play' the hand to qualify it or do you just have to be at the table for 300 hands?Thanks
Hi Scotiaguy, both Sit and Gos and MTT's count as real money tournaments so a heads up turbo $5 SNG counts the same as playing the Big Deal.For the ring games all you have to be is dealt in a hand where a rake is taken and you get credit for it you don't have to put money in the pot.
Hi Scotiaguy, both Sit and Gos and MTT's count as real money tournaments so a heads up turbo $5 SNG counts the same as playing the Big Deal.For the ring games all you have to be is dealt in a hand where a rake is taken and you get credit for it you don't have to put money in the pot.
Thanks! Will we get a ticket once we qualify?
Thanks! Will we get a ticket once we qualify?
The tickets will all be added in a batch at the end of the qualification period. You can look at the listing on the page to see whether you've met the qualification standard or not.
Bob,How about Satellite tourneys such as the ones to the Poker Classic - do those count as tourneys?
Qualifier tourneys count as well.

Bob- how badly do I want to get back in that thing and win it this time? This time, however, I will have to bring the Peoples elbow and a little Rock Bottom for you candy asses. Expect to see Loismustdie on a tourney rampage in about a week or so.

Bob- how badly do I want to get back in that thing and win it this time? This time, however, I will have to bring the Peoples elbow and a little Rock Bottom for you candy asses. Expect to see Loismustdie on a tourney rampage in about a week or so.
It sounds like the games are on.

I missed my chance last time - I'm definitely in this time. My tourney run starts soon....

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a minimum stakes you need to play for in order to qualify?
Hi Ed, there is no minimum stakes, you can play the lowest limit of real money and your raked hands played will qualify you.
Thanks for the quick reply. How often does the list on the protege page update? I've been playing small stakes and I want to make sure I am on track to hit the 300 hands.
The leaderboards should update every 24 hours but there is a bit of an issue at the moment that may mean they don't get updated for a couple days.Feel free to either e-mail me or send me a PM here in the forum in a couple days and I'll let you know where you stand.
  • 4 weeks later...
i get drunk a lot and i'm not quite sure which protege freeroll i won. this is the 20 man final for which i have a ticket?sorry for the bother, bob.
LOL. If he doesn't know what he won is he still allowed to claim his spot? Yes, it's the 20 man final on Fri Sept 29th at 9pm EST. Be there.
There will be 4 sub-qualifiers where the top 5 finishers in each will move on to the 20-player Seat #3 Final Qualifier.Final Qualifier DateFriday Sept 29th 9:00 PM ET The winner of this 20-player Final Qualifier will earn Seat #3 at Negreanu's Protégé 2 Live Event.
i get drunk a lot and i'm not quite sure which protege freeroll i won. this is the 20 man final for which i have a ticket?sorry for the bother, bob.
Hi checkymcfold, you won't have the ticket for the final qualifier yet but this is the one that you qualified for.
BBFIDTS and all that, but...How the hell are Charter Members and "regular" players this terrible at poker?
Should I feel insulted? gg Cobalt