The forum just opened today and I was expecting "maybe" a total of 20 posts. It's not even 5pm and ther are already 200 posts. Wow. Obviously there are simply too many posts for me to go over myself but I'll do my best to be as active as I can. In the meantime I'm working on a better way to answer all of the questions directed to me personally. That announcement will be made sometime next week.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan,I have to say thanks for opening up the forum. I found your website about 3-4 weeks ago and have enjoyed reading your Journal. I almost feel like I know someone who actually plays in true professional poker tournaments.By adding this forum, everybody who follows you, and poker in general, can now share ideas/thoughts in a common place. It will make the website more of a hangout to interact in, as opposed to just a place to hear what you have been doing every couple of days.Thanks again. BTW - any idea when you may be in Atlantic City?

Daniel, Like everyone else here, I just wanted to say thank you!!! This forum and your site in gerneral is the nuts!!! It is the first thing I open on my PC when I get to work!!! Keep up the great work ( you too lazy web guy!!! :D )Scott Kansas City

I might as well chime in too. I too check in a few times a day to read the journal and the forum is another great addition. I like Daniel can't keep up with the amount of posts that are pouring in but I'll do my best to contribute what I can.

The Site Does really give some insight into the life a Professional poker player..its neat to keep up... and the forums are great to hear some words of wisdom and chat with others about the same stuff! THANKS

Well, I'm playing poker online and surfing as usual. I saw this and would like to chime-in with the rest. The poker journal and articles have really become "top shelf" reading for me. You are a class-act! (Even if you are Canadian. Ha!)MichaelDallas, Texas

:) Thank you Daniel for having this forum. It is nice to see a professional share the insights to the "poker life". Keep up the good work, cant wait for your next post :D

Dan, Thanks For the awsome site and the forum, it gets better and better everyday, thanks for taking the time to post on here and update your blog everyday, and to you lazy web man thanks for getting this forum up and running so fast, keep up the awsoem job.Thanks Monster

The forum just opened today and I was expecting "maybe" a total of 20 posts.  It's not even 5pm and ther are already 200 posts.  Wow.   Obviously there are simply too many posts for me to go over myself but I'll do my best to be as active as I can.  In the meantime I'm working on a better way to answer all of the questions directed to me personally.  That announcement will be made sometime next week.
How about now Daniel? 7 days old, 483 members and over 1500 posts.Truly awesome. It's a testament to how well-liked you are and your fan base.

Wow is right! How can I catch up if you keep running ahead so fast :?: I'm going to start by losing 25 pounds to keep pace with your skinny little ass. It's hard to pass by that Del Taco at 2 a.m. though when you've had a bad session, you know what I mean? Nah, you wouldn't know about that...you always win!! Congrats on the website Daniel. You inspire me :!:

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel I truely believe you will never know the extent of your generosity. I am so grateful for all you have contributed to our community (poker). I realize how hard it must be to be you. You have been a mainstay for me the last few years and once again I am so grateful, particularily your alcahol articles, I find it inspirational that you have so little fear of divulging personal aspects of your life that i personally would probably not be quite as forthcoming with, kudos.

• 4 months later...

I´ve seen you a lot on TV here in Sweden. And I would like to thank you too. It´s very nice that a Pro takes the time to answer all our odd questions. You are truely an inspiration to all us amateurs. You answered one of my topics the other day, and quess if I have stuned.....almost fell down of my chair.Hope you kick some Pro-butts in the future.......good luck to you.

• 2 months later...