• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself have a strained relationship with God and don't consider myself a believer, but I give my prayers and thoughts for your mother's recovery, get well soon Mrs. Negreanu :club:

I myself have a strained relationship with God and don't consider myself a believer, but I give my prayers and thoughts for your mother's recovery, get well soon Mrs. Negreanu :club:
Gonna keep you guys in mind. I know once she get back to Toronto she will be better and cared for. Please try and keep us up to date

My thoughts and best wishes are with your Mother, your family, and yourself. It does not matter if I or anyone else believes, you do. I have been in your position and know that any source of comfort is invaluable and your faith will serve you well. Hope the flight goes well and your mother receives all the care she needs in Toronto.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Daniel. I have been going through some of the same issues with my mother also. She had a stroke ( we intially thought it was seizures) and was alone for 15 hours until I found her when she didnt answer the phone. She was in ICU for 2 days and the doctor gave her a 15% chance of survival. With the help of prayer and the wonderful doctors here in Miami, she survived. And the good news Daniel....she made a 100% recovery. She is the same person with no loss of motor skills. Alone dying slowly for 15 hours and not only did she survive...she is living a normal life. My belief in God helped me tremondously and the great people here at FCP helped me also....Keep the faithGod Blesshttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t=0&start=0

Obv, the real reason that DN isn't paying the 86 grand for the angiogram is because he's broke. :club: Too soon? Seriously though, I will say a prayer for Momma Negreanu tonight. Hope everything works out.

I don't get why she has to be flown back to Canada. Does her insurance only pay for medical coverage in their country?I am with Kaiser, but if I can't get to a Kaiser facility, it will be covered no matter where I go.

My prayers are with your mother and family. May God bless you with health for your mother and strength for the rest of the family.Isn't it quite odd that I feel like I know her. This internet thing is pretty neat.

I don't get why she has to be flown back to Canada. Does her insurance only pay for medical coverage in their country?I am with Kaiser, but if I can't get to a Kaiser facility, it will be covered no matter where I go.
As far as I understand it, American health care is completely private (yes?). Thus, foreigners are not covered, unless some sort of travel insurance is purchased prior to entering the US. In Canada, we have (essentially) free health care. So when she gets back on home soil, everything will be addressed for her.My prayers are with your mother and family, DN.