an tournament idea

Hey guys,I am posting this in regards to anyone that would have interest in a Heads up tourney between the sites of FCP and NWP. What I was thinking if that maybe some way we could get a heads up tournament on FCP in which we could have deep stacks and play limit. I know a bunch of guys on NWP would be interested in this and I am just gauging your interest as well. Its not something that is going to happen tomorrow but just an idea for the future.

What's an NWP? "Niggaz Wit Pockets"?
LOL. How we gonna win this tourney with members like this? Neverwinpoker.com for those that don't know what NWP is. I'd be more interested in a NL one though.
What's an NWP? "Niggaz Wit Pockets"?
Die Newbie "who signed up for the charter membership" Die!!!
I would definitely be up for it. It's "A Tournament Idea" by the way. If the word following your article begins in a consonant you should use "A" not "An."
I noticed that after the fact, but I didn't think you could edit subjects.
I would definitely be up for it. It's "A Tournament Idea" by the way. If the word following your article begins in a consonant you should use "A" not "An."[/quotelol turd are you and english teacher? You seem to do this alot.
I would definitely be up for it. It's "A Tournament Idea" by the way. If the word following your article begins in a consonant you should use "A" not "An."[/quotelol turd are you and english teacher? You seem to do this alot.
No. I'm just a compulsive genius. I'm actually just messing around. Don't take me too seriously.
No. I'm just a compulsive genius. I'm actually just messing around. Don't take me too seriously.
lol dont worry with a name like"Turd Ferguson" its very hard to take you seriously :club:
lol dont worry with a name like"Turd Ferguson" its very hard to take you seriously :club:
LOL. My name is Caleb. You can call me that if it helps.
It's "A Tournament Idea" by the way. If the word following your article begins in a consonant you should use "A" not "An."
Careful, Turd. In your post at http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...der=asc&start=0 (2nd post from the top of the page) you wrote, "You're preflop play is horrendous." It seems that 999 times out of 1000, on the internet, people say "your" when they should be saying "you're" (you are).Was this an effort to make up for all of those mistakes that others make?I just noticed it before reading this post. It's meant to be in good fun. We all make misteaks.
It's "A Tournament Idea" by the way. If the word following your article begins in a consonant you should use "A" not "An."
Careful, Turd. In your post at http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...der=asc&start=0 (2nd post from the top of the page) you wrote, "You're preflop play is horrendous." It seems that 999 times out of 1000, on the internet, people say "your" when they should be saying "you're" (you are).Was this an effort to make up for all of those mistakes that others make?I just noticed it before reading this post. It's meant to be in good fun. We all make misteaks.
lol :club:
Bah! Touche my friend. I type about 75 wpm so I got a little ahead of myself. Good catch. Seriously though, I was just messing with the OP as well as anybody else's grammar I correct on here (except for a select few that look like they mash the keyboard with their palms when they type). In the immortal words of Tucker Max, "If they can't take a joke, fuck them." P.S. I still hate the signature, but you are quickly growing on me as a poster.
I would definitely be up for it.  It's "A Tournament Idea" by the way. If the word following your article begins in a consonant you should use "A" not "An."[/quotelol turd are you and english teacher? You seem to do this alot.
LOL. My name is Caleb. You can call me that if it helps.
Not the famous Caleb C. Clapp of Boston fame?
You put together the best from FCP and the best from NWP, we'd kill them.  It's not even close.
Are we allowed to count DN, Harry Demetriou, Gank, Josh Arieh, and Jennifer Harman? Because if we are then we beat pretty much every forum out there.
You put together the best from FCP and the best from NWP, we'd kill them.  It's not even close.
Are we allowed to count DN, Harry Demetriou, Gank, Josh Arieh, and Jennifer Harman? Because if we are then we beat pretty much every forum out there.
2+2 has harry, daniel, paul p., Dan h., josh A., greg raymer, and like.. 35 other pros.we lose.
2+2 has harry, daniel, paul p., Dan h., josh A., greg raymer, and like.. 35 other pros.we lose.
Paul Phillips, Josh Arieh, and Harry Demetriou post everywhere. It doesn't even matter anyway. For the record, 2+2 would pwn us, but I just don't care either way.
yeah, but here we have Royal_Tour, Ron_Mexico and Trizt who can see his opponent's hole cards...we....well...we still lose, but at least we look good doing it.