the 100k project

Does anyone know what happened with this? Are they just away for holidays and aren't around to fix the site?I signed up for rakeback through this and so I'm wondering if its all gone to pot now?Anyone know anything?

Does anyone know what happened with this? Are they just away for holidays and aren't around to fix the site?I signed up for rakeback through this and so I'm wondering if its all gone to pot now?Anyone know anything?
I guess you are referring to JayWeb's 8-tabling project.Last I heard JayWeb was AWOL, so don't expect to get your rakeback anytime soon. You should consider looking for another affiliate program and possibly contacting the various poker rooms you signed up with about Jayson's program.

I'm not sure the name of the person/people involved, but the web site waswww.100Kproject.com. (now defunct)Also the person who started this runs pokerfox.net site as well, but that site costs like 50$ to sign up for so I ain't doing that. Chris "Fox" Wallace and Adam StempleThe concept was to take an avg player teach them how to play properly and see if he can build his BR into 100K in ONE year, starting from 1000.The player in question was always just referred to as Lab Rat.

I guess you are referring to JayWeb's 8-tabling project.Last I heard JayWeb was AWOL, so don't expect to get your rakeback anytime soon. You should consider looking for another affiliate program and possibly contacting the various poker rooms you signed up with about Jayson's program.
i don't think he's referring to JWeb.I didn't really follow the 100K project, so can't really give you any info.