I know there is an official thread. But GREAT JOB CROC! I was there with him the whole way. He never got down on himself and played great even when he was short stacked. Played Perfect!AWESOME JOB DAVE!!!!!!!

Congrats to Croc. Are any of the others who made it through known commodities?

GG croc.  See ya in Vegas!!!Bird750
Nice job.I saw in the 6 posts you made... that none are retarded, so welcome to the party, lol. Although I hate you for going... but I still have a chance on saturday.

awesome work baby cakes!!For the rest of the 450 xxx amount of players who didnt make todays win list, I'm having a super bowl party with cheese dip.so check ur emails u will get a notice and an invite to play down to the TOP 12.. thats right babay, not just 4 but 12, will get bus passes from toronto to my house, you need to find ur way to toronto first,then its 2 day / nights accomodations at The Royal Plaza Inn, where guests enjoy a 6 foot, or 4 foot couch, gas fire place, and all inclusive fooseball.stay tuned

awesome work baby cakes!!For the rest of the 450 xxx amount of players who didnt make todays win list, I'm having a  super bowl party with cheese dip.so check ur emails u will get a notice and an invite to play down to the TOP 12.. thats right babay, not just 4 but 12, will get bus passes from toronto to my house,  you need to find ur way to toronto first,then its 2 day / nights accomodations at The Royal Plaza Inn, where guests enjoy a 6 foot, or 4 foot couch, gas fire place, and all inclusive fooseball.stay tuned
Count me IN!I'll bring cheese balls in a can. Mmm.. those are the best.
awesome work baby cakes!!For the rest of the 450 xxx amount of players who didnt make todays win list, I'm having a  super bowl party with cheese dip.so check ur emails u will get a notice and an invite to play down to the TOP 12.. thats right babay, not just 4 but 12, will get bus passes from toronto to my house,  you need to find ur way to toronto first,then its 2 day / nights accomodations at The Royal Plaza Inn, where guests enjoy a 6 foot, or 4 foot couch, gas fire place, and all inclusive fooseball.stay tuned
If I don't win my way to Daniel's on Saturday, I might take you up on this offer and make my return to Canadia.Awesome job Croc, btw.
If I don't win my way to Daniel's on Saturday, I might take you up on this offer and make my return to Canadia.Awesome job Croc, btw.
WTF is going on?
WTF is going on?
Croc won the Weekend at Daniel's freeroll.

well i dont have much time i need to leave in about 5 mins to catch my flight to miami then off on my cruise.i am still in a little shock but thanks to those who railed and things for those who pulled for meand a special thanks to hoosier, honestly i was really nervous at the end and he talked me down someoh yeah that final table was a battle good job to the rest and i will see you in vegas

I call your bed. :club: JB :D PS you'll have to rig the poker part for me.
awesome work baby cakes!!For the rest of the 450 xxx amount of players who didnt make todays win list, I'm having a super bowl party with cheese dip.so check ur emails u will get a notice and an invite to play down to the TOP 12.. thats right babay, not just 4 but 12, will get bus passes from toronto to my house, you need to find ur way to toronto first,then its 2 day / nights accomodations at The Royal Plaza Inn, where guests enjoy a 6 foot, or 4 foot couch, gas fire place, and all inclusive fooseball.stay tuned
Wow, that's better than DN's anyway. Any chance of Ronny boy being there? Can I bring a friend? Can I mop your floor and clean your toilet? I have some offers from your fan club for pubic hair so I hope you don't mind if I keep any of those I find while cleaning the toilet.
Wow, that's better than DN's anyway. Any chance of Ronny boy being there? Can I bring a friend? Can I mop your floor and clean your toilet? I have some offers from your fan club for pubic hair so I hope you don't mind if I keep any of those I find while cleaning the toilet.
Its amazing how many notches one can go down on the IDH scale with just one simple post
Its amazing how many notches one can go down on the IDH scale with just one simple post
That sounds like an insult to me. i hate you