Not flaming, got a serious question.Does anyone know where u can get info on how a player has done since winning major titles ala Moneymaker or varkoni, or does anyone happen to know how theve done?

Moneymaker made a final table at the Bay 101 Shooting Stars tournament in 2004 I believe.  Finished 2nd to Phil Gordon.
I was there to see it...he did indeed. He hasn't done much else beyond that though. Phil took out the last two players in the same hand.

14-Aug-05 United States Heat 23Poker Superstars Invitational Tournament Season 2, Cabazon 3rd 03-Jul-05 United States Heat 17Poker Superstars Invitational Tournament Season 2, Cabazon 6th 26-Jun-05 United States Heat 16Poker Superstars Invitational Tournament Season 2, Cabazon 5th 15-May-05 United States Heat 10Poker Superstars Invitational Tournament Season 2, Cabazon 4th 17-Apr-05 United States Heat 6Poker Superstars Invitational Tournament Season 2, Cabazon 6th 13-Mar-05 United States Heat 1Poker Superstars Invitational Tournament Season 2, Cabazon 5th 28-Sep-04 Aruba $ 6,000 No Limit Hold'em Final Day2004 Ultimatebet.com Poker Classic, Palm Beach 18th $ 13,000 03-Sep-04 Ireland € 5,710 Episode 5The Gaming Club World Poker Championship (Pot Limit Hold'em), Dublin 10th 03-Aug-04 United States $ 300 Pot Limit Hold'emThe Fourth Annual Jack Binion Mid-America Poker Classic, Tunica 3rd $ 10,239 19-May-04 United States $ 5,000 Pot Limit Omaha35th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2004, Las Vegas 10th $ 21,000 03-Mar-04 United States $ 5,000 WPT No Limit Hold'em Championship Final Day2004 - Bay 101 Shooting Star, San Jose 2nd $ 200,000 19-May-03 United States $ 10,000 World Championship Event34th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2003, Las Vegas 1st $ 2,500,000 Essentially, nothing.

Chris Moneymakers Career Cashes 28-Sep-04 $ 6,000 No Limit Hold'em Final Day2004 Ultimatebet.com Poker Classic, Palm Beach 18th $ 13,000 03-Aug-04 $ 300 Pot Limit Hold'emThe Fourth Annual Jack Binion Mid-America Poker Classic, Tunica 3rd $ 10,239 19-May-04 $ 5,000 Pot Limit Omaha35th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2004, Las Vegas 10th $ 21,000 03-Mar-04 $ 5,000 WPT No Limit Hold'em Championship Final Day2004 - Bay 101 Shooting Star, San Jose 2nd $ 200,000 19-May-03 $ 10,000 World Championship Event34th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2003, Las Vegas 1st $2,500,000

Chris Moneymakers Career Cashes  28-Sep-04     $ 6,000 No Limit Hold'em Final Day2004 Ultimatebet.com Poker Classic, Palm Beach  18th  $ 13,000  03-Aug-04   $ 300 Pot Limit Hold'emThe Fourth Annual Jack Binion Mid-America Poker Classic, Tunica  3rd  $ 10,239  19-May-04     $ 5,000 Pot Limit Omaha35th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2004, Las Vegas  10th  $ 21,000  03-Mar-04     $ 5,000 WPT No Limit Hold'em Championship Final Day2004 - Bay 101 Shooting Star, San Jose  2nd  $ 200,000  19-May-03     $ 10,000 World Championship Event34th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2003, Las Vegas  1st $2,500,000
Hey, he got over 2.5 million, I wouldn't care what anyone said about me.

For Moneymaker...I would google..."luckpots that went to crap"He should have kept his day job !!!

For Moneymaker...I would google..."luckpots that went to crap"He should have kept his day job !!!
his day job probably gave him the intelligence to budget himself so he could quit it. I'm pretty sure he was an accountant so that probably helped a lot in managing his money.
his day job probably gave him the intelligence to budget himself so he could quit it. I'm pretty sure he was an accountant so that probably helped a lot in managing his money.
He wrote an auto-biography. He didnt budget a damn thing the guy was an admitted degenerate who threw away tons. Quitting his job also wasnt planned, after he won he said nothing in his life would change, he would keep his job and everything else. Months later hes divorce and re-married to a stripper and now working as a pro player.
just to let you know ~ moneymaker sold 40% of himself prior to the wsop ~the cost 2k so moneymaker took home just over 1mil
And is also now divorced.. So the Ex has half..
Which still gives him about $444,000 more to play poker with than I have.
He wrote an auto-biography. He didnt budget a damn thing the guy was an admitted degenerate who threw away tons. Quitting his job also wasnt planned, after he won he said nothing in his life would change, he would keep his job and everything else. Months later hes divorce and re-married to a stripper and now working as a pro player.
That's the only thing I hate about Moneymaker. He's a hypocrite and let his "success" get to his head. Pretty much same deal with Annie Duke.
That's the only thing I hate about Moneymaker.  He's a hypocrite and let his "success" get to his head.  Pretty much same deal with Annie Duke.
You have to also understand that Moneymaker is also getting a nice salary from pokerstars that he maybe didn't take into consideration.
That's the only thing I hate about Moneymaker. He's a hypocrite and let his "success" get to his head. Pretty much same deal with Annie Duke.
You have to also understand that Moneymaker is also getting a nice salary from pokerstars that he maybe didn't take into consideration.
I think DN pays him $250000 a year to be a spokesman for FCP too.

From Cardplayers Bahamas WPT report:But some of the notables weren't as notable today, as they fell victim to the large field of fish. Those who busted include Daniel Negreanu, Chris Moneymaker, Liz Lieu, David Williams, Joe Sebok, Robert Mizrachi, Jean Robert Bellande, Dustin "Neverwin" Woolf, Al Ardebili, Shane Schleger, and Juha Helppi.

After the divorce and taxes he probably had around 3ookHis deal with pokerstars is probably in line with others, they pay his buyins and get %His main income these days is from appearance fees and his company selling poker chip sets.