I Think I Already Know The Answer...

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($27.85)UTG ($43.50)Hero ($45.05)Button ($29.25)SB ($22.80)Preflop: Hero is MP with 7s.gif, 7d.gif. UTG raises to $1, Hero calls $1, Button calls $1, 1 fold, BB calls $0.50.Flop: ($4.25) 3d.gif, ac.gif, 7h.gif(4 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero...OK, I know that Acid is going to rip me a new a-hole for this question... but does anyone check here? Is there ever a "safe" board for a set to play slow on? Or do we always bet here?Thanks.

I don't check, basically anything ever. If I had Ax here I'm gonna bet. Give one of the other guys a chance to c/r you or bluff you or make a mistake by calling with a worse hand. If you don't bet, you can't give them the chance to make that mistake. Also, you got 3 opponents, so someone is likely to have something.So yeah, just bet like 1/2 pot or something.

THE ONLY HANDS THAT ARE PAYING YOU WILL CALL HERE.You can try to milk it, you can try to slow play, but if they're afraid of the ace they're going to have to catch runner-runner to pay you off ANY decent amount. Put the damn money in yourself.I dunno if it's the stash or not, but your posts tilt me, simply because every "strat" post you put up you seem to already know the answer.

I don't check, basically anything ever. If I had Ax here I'm gonna bet. Give one of the other guys a chance to c/r you or bluff you or make a mistake by calling with a worse hand. If you don't bet, you can't give them the chance to make that mistake. Also, you got 3 opponents, so someone is likely to have something.So yeah, just bet like 1/2 pot or something.

Have to bet here, you aren't going to get paid off everytime you flop a set unfortunately. You will never make money with a set if you don't start shoveling money into the pot.

If there is an ace on a board with 2 unpaired cards, there is always a straight possible of coming on the turn. Maby if it was K - 8- 2 unsuited slowpaying it can be ok, but in my expierence, checking/calling usually ends up with me being hurt

I also like a bet here.this is as safe as you can get though. Obviously if UTG has AA, thats just insane and unlucky. so who cares at that point.but as is, you could check and hope someone hits something, but what will they be hitting on this board that will pay you off anyways???? not a whole hell of a lotso I agree with the majority here