• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been able to find the TOC torrent, or the FullTiltpoker.net Invitational. Also, a couple of days ago there was a post listing a torrent for about 30 different poker matches, does anyone know what it was. I can't seem to find it in the forum anymore.Thanks.

I haven't been able to find the TOC torrent, or the FullTiltpoker.net Invitational. Also, a couple of days ago there was a post listing a torrent for about 30 different poker matches, does anyone know what it was. I can't seem to find it in the forum anymore.Thanks.
i recommend not to bother with the Full Tilt one. it'll be very long for something that was not overly interesting IMO. a good match, but probably not worth the download, unless you can download quickly, in which case of course pick it up

I DOWNLOADED THE WCOOP, FROM PIRATE BAT AND IT WONT PLAY ON MY COM.How can i play it?it took me like a day to download and im pissed off i can't find what to watch it on.HELP ME OUT.

I DOWNLOADED THE WCOOP, FROM PIRATE BAT AND IT WONT PLAY ON MY COM.How can i play it?it took me like a day to download and im censored off i can't find what to watch it on.HELP ME OUT.
Have you downloaded codecs for it?
I DOWNLOADED THE WCOOP, FROM PIRATE BAT AND IT WONT PLAY ON MY COM.How can i play it?it took me like a day to download and im censored off i can't find what to watch it on.HELP ME OUT.
explain please, this was my first torrent download and im very confused.
explain please, this was my first torrent download and im very confused.
Alright could you give me the link that you downloaded it from.I can prob help you from there.

ok download a program called g-spot.This program will help you identfy what kind of codec you need to play the file.Then from there you can do a google search on the codecs name and download it.It should play after that.If you have any questions feel free to ask me.Here is the link for the program.http://www.free-codecs.com/download/GSpot.htm

ok download a program called g-spot.This program will help you identfy what kind of codec you need to play the file.Then from there you can do a google search on the codecs name and download it.It should play after that.If you have any questions feel free to ask me.Here is the link for the program.http://www.free-codecs.com/download/GSpot.htm
downloaded the g spothow do i use it on the file?

Do you have it installed? If you do then when you openup the program go to the file tab and open up the wcoop file. Then under the video part of the menu should be the name of the codec.

Play it on VLC or Video Lan player. Do a search for Video Lan on Google or Yahoo. That player will play anything and if it doesn't play then the file is broken. I'd check Emule for the TOC file, it might be on there.
bahhahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhhahahahahahhaahhahahahhahhahahahahahahaahahhaalolololololololololololololololo...that was hilarious...thanks for the laugh redpill.sorry. im just too used to you being funny,