I check this area at least once everytime I log on to FCP and I am seriously dissapointed at the lack of talk/hype/anything when it comes to the Final Table by the contestants themselves. We have nine guys that as far as I can tell don't even post much, and I am suprised at the lack of excitement surrounding this. Am I the only one who anybody actually had some sort of correspondence with? Worse, is anyone even going to read this?( I mean posters, not support.) I guess I just wish on some level that some of the actual posters that have been around awhile would have made it as well. I sort of feel alone.

I check this area at least once everytime I log on to FCP and I am seriously dissapointed at the lack of talk/hype/anything when it comes to the Final Table by the contestants themselves. We have nine guys that as far as I can tell don't even post much, and I am suprised at the lack of excitement surrounding this. Am I the only one who anybody actually had some sort of correspondence with? Worse, is anyone even going to read this?( I mean posters, not support.) I guess I just wish on some level that some of the actual posters that have been around awhile would have made it as well. I sort of feel alone.
Hey Lois, you are kind of alone in the fact that the rest of us are jealous of your opportunity :D At least I am anyway. I would have liked to be in your spot, or any of the others to be honest.I think the buzz and hype will materialize the closer the date gets .Good luck, I predict that you will win a decisive pot with Q :club: 10 :D My other prediction is that you will finish 3rd (sorry dude that's just how I see it)Have fun though. B)

Hi Lois -I agree there does seem to be a lack of hype. Hey, only the first 5 seats are even displayed on the main page. I can assure you, there is no lack of excitement, anticipation, or competition, at least on my part...;-) I just don't usually post. But, have been known to come out on occasion. Sorry, you don't know me. But, we'll fix that in a couple of weeks.Look forward to meeting you....mrs_c (seat 8)

Hi Lois -I agree there does seem to be a lack of hype. Hey, only the first 5 seats are even displayed on the main page. I can assure you, there is no lack of excitement, anticipation, or competition, at least on my part...;-) I just don't usually post. But, have been known to come out on occasion. Sorry, you don't know me. But, we'll fix that in a couple of weeks.Look forward to meeting you.... Some response is better than none, but this was kind of my point- This winner has one post. One!! Nothing against you Mrs. C, you deserve your seat, and I am sure we will all have a good time, but I really wanted to play some of the forum regulars, and it just didn't materialize that way.
Hey Lois, you are kind of alone in the fact that the rest of us are jealous of your opportunity :D At least I am anyway. I would have liked to be in your spot, or any of the others to be honest.I think the buzz and hype will materialize the closer the date gets .Good luck, I predict that you will win a decisive pot with Q :club: 10 :D My other prediction is that you will finish 3rd (sorry dude that's just how I see it)Have fun though. B)
If I make top 3 I win, guaranteed, without question. Mostly becase I am not afraid to lose.

I check in here every now and then just to see whats up.Truth be told I hope you all get the flu and they call me in as an alternate!Seriously, most who didn't make it are most likely a little dissappointed and depressed. Many tried very hard and just couldn't get in there. I just missed a few times myself, win one close race and I'm on your left at the FT!Best of luck to everyone. Those who don't win it will sadly soon know the agony of getting sooooooo close, but failing, like the rest of us!We already feel your pain. :club:

I check in here every now and then just to see whats up.Truth be told I hope you all get the flu and they call me in as an alternate!Seriously, most who didn't make it are most likely a little dissappointed and depressed. Many tried very hard and just couldn't get in there. I just missed a few times myself, win one close race and I'm on your left at the FT!Best of luck to everyone. Those who don't win it will sadly soon know the agony of getting sooooooo close, but failing, like the rest of us!We already feel your pain. :D
:club:

if my 60 /40 had held up against Nikki on that final table it would be me sitting in that seat and not you...So that being said...Good luck buddy, I really hope you take it down. You really deserved that seat.

FU and your contest.[/quote Thanks, fellas, exactly what I was looking for- a little talk. Hey, if it makes you feel any better I have been running simulations of the tourney and am not doing well- apparently I am a bit to over aggresive in early stages. Me? Overaggressive? Phooey.
I'm sure that like me, you aren't surprised a contest like this pulled out lots of middle limit pros, semi pros, etc. to compete. And FCP was promoting the poker room, et al. more than the forums.
Hype is on the way. We have some really cool plans for that final and everybody here on FCP will be a part of it.
Hope so. Thanks D! GL to all (represent AZ Lois!, boyeeee!)Peace out. :club:

Frank,I was going to let my cards to the talking at the final table but if you want a little trash talk, hahaha. I have been trying to track people down on the tables at FCP, maybe a little pre final table action, some SnG's? I am really looking forward to the final table, I have a few friend s in Toronto so hopefully I will have a good cheering section. And of course we can enjoy the whole weekend, should be a top tier event.Regards,Chiefclint

No trash talk here- just pointing out that what the vets were worried about happened, whcih was inevitable. A bunch of guys with barely any ties or anything actually invested into FCP are going to be competing for this, which isn't what I had hoped for. Alot of guys who actually post, have a history with the FCP site before it was a pokerroom tried very hard to get here but just didn't make it, and I was hoping a few would. Got to be honest- I won't be playing with any of you ahead of time, and haven't played online more than 5 hours in the past month. No reason to let you guys get reads on me before we actually sit down. Truth be told, I expect to win, and I expected to get here- I don't see any reason why I can't finish this off, I have a plan( have had one since this whole thing was announced) and I will just continue to execute said plan. That being said, good luck trying to figure me out, and I hope we all have a great time. As far as the Red Hot Poker tour winner- please. It's a bar tour. Have you ever played in a bar tour, where, say first prize is a t shirt? It's poker- barely. I have a plan for him as well.

actually guys who play in these bar leagues are honing there skills!Believe me. They are not playing for t-shirts!!! It's the competition!Dn can atest to it!!! He's seen it live!

actually guys who play in these bar leagues are honing there skills!Believe me. They are not playing for t-shirts!!! It's the competition!Dn can atest to it!!! He's seen it live!
Add an SW and hand me a towel to wipe off the tears. Seriously, tears.
No trash talk here- just pointing out that what the vets were worried about happened, whcih was inevitable. A bunch of guys with barely any ties or anything actually invested into FCP are going to be competing for this, which isn't what I had hoped for. Alot of guys who actually post, have a history with the FCP site before it was a pokerroom tried very hard to get here but just didn't make it, and I was hoping a few would. Got to be honest- I won't be playing with any of you ahead of time, and haven't played online more than 5 hours in the past month. No reason to let you guys get reads on me before we actually sit down. Truth be told, I expect to win, and I expected to get here- I don't see any reason why I can't finish this off, I have a plan( have had one since this whole thing was announced) and I will just continue to execute said plan. That being said, good luck trying to figure me out, and I hope we all have a great time. As far as the Red Hot Poker tour winner- please. It's a bar tour. Have you ever played in a bar tour, where, say first prize is a t shirt? It's poker- barely. I have a plan for him as well.
take it down man i am pulling for you...... i am curious to know what this plan is you speak of so that i may use it for the next protege competitionpm.... sw but not really if you plan on telling me lol

Im very excited !!! :D Havent posted alot here but I do play regularly on Fcp and sometimes I chat it up with pocket3s and who else is on the tournament chat...Im also the proud member of the very best team in the Hu-League (CC RIDERS) :D GL Loismustdie... u will need it :club:

Im very excited !!! :D Havent posted alot here but I do play regularly on Fcp and sometimes I chat it up with pocket3s and who else is on the tournament chat...Im also the proud member of the very best team in the Hu-League (CC RIDERS) :D GL Loismustdie... u will need it :club:
What exactly is the CC Riders? I used to play 5-10 SHLHE with a guy using that handle, very annoying player, style wise.Also, you must scream everytime you win a pot or youll never rise out of the shadow of the other mattias anderson.
What exactly is the CC Riders? I used to play 5-10 SHLHE with a guy using that handle, very annoying player, style wise.Also, you must scream everytime you win a pot or youll never rise out of the shadow of the other mattias anderson.
LOL... When I initially saw the name, I also thought it was the guy from 2004 WSOP, Mattias Andersson. I even told my husband...if that guy starts screaming "JAHHHH" - I'm decking him ....;-)

You're the only one involved who is at all familiar to most of us. And really - you're not known for poker. You post primarily in general, as far as i know.If akishore, smasharoo and kdawg each had a seat, it'd be a lot more interesting from my perspective. The old man is really the only thing that makes it at all interesting for me. Im hoping he rants about all those young whipper snappers at the table.

It is disheartening that the guy who won the Charter Member seat is barely active.....