SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

Wiggins goes first. he has too.

looking for a lot of good trades.

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#2 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,475 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

as many as 8 Canadians could be drafted overall including 3 in the 1st round
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#3 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

as long as my guy goes number 1 i'm happy.

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#4 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,475 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on 26 June 2014 - 03:08 PM, said:

as long as my guy goes number 1 i'm happy.

you mean a Canadian ?
Bob

#5 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,475 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:21 PM

Wiggins Father went 23rd overall in 1983 and basically coked himself out of the league

http://en.wikipedia....itchell_Wiggins

His Mother was a sprinter and won 2 Silver Medals at the L.A. Olympics with the Canadian 4 X 100M and 4 X 400M relay teams

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Marita_Payne
Bob

#6 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:25 PM

wiggins is jayhawk. i'm a jayhawk. that's my guy. embiid would've gone first, but with the injury i hope he falls and the suns somehow trade up to get him.

#7 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

yes sir! wiggins had to be the pick.

#8 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,475 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:42 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on 26 June 2014 - 03:41 PM, said:

yes sir! wiggins had to be the pick.

Bob

#9 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:43 PM

you guys got in more like him up there? kansas can always use another wiggins.

#10 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,475 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:43 PM

even better

Bob

#11 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

wiggins suit is the best thing ever. i wish i was cool enough to wear something like that.

#12 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,475 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on 26 June 2014 - 03:43 PM, said:

you guys got in more like him up there? kansas can always use another wiggins.

the Toronto basketball factory has more coming
Bob

#13 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

View PostFCP Bob, on 26 June 2014 - 03:46 PM, said:

the Toronto basketball factory has more coming

send em on down to me. i'll drive em over to lawrence myself.

#14 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

jabari to the bucks. solid pick. nice pick. hoping embiid won't go to philly.

#15 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,475 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:58 PM

Posted Image
Bob

#16 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:59 PM

ROCK CHALK!

#17 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,475 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on 26 June 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

send em on down to me. i'll drive em over to lawrence myself.

From Phil Dixon to Andrew Wiggins: How Toronto became the epicentre of Canada’s basketball talent boom
Bob

#18 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:15 PM

marcus smart, profesional douchebag. good to hate the celtics.

#19 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,475 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

and another Toronto player goes 8th

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider · 6m
The Sacramento Kings will select Nik Stauksas with the No. 8 pick.
Bob

#20 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,223 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

the kings make a good pick, what has the world come too.

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users