Viva La Jopke Over Team Canada

winning team: Viva la Jopkewinning player: WKTSWAYlosing team: Team Canadalosing player: fleung22Time of match: 17 minutesIt was a good match all around. I won't go into a lot of detail of my thinking on the match, because I think I picked up on something from fleung and I don't want to blab it to everyone.I think all together, we showed down a total of 4 or 5 hands. Most of those were ones neither of us had anything and we checked it down.The first big hand we were close to even. fleung had 1555, I had 1445. He called in the SB. I checked with 85s. Flop came 8 7 6. I bet 30, he called. Turn came an A, I bet 50, he called. River came another A. I hoped he would try representing an Ace and I didn't think he had it since he only called pre flop, so I checked. He bet out 325, I called and won the pot as he had a T2. That gave me a 2-1 chip lead and I never took it back.I slowly chiped away doing certain things that I don't want to mention...On the last hand, he had I think around 450 left when we got all in pre flop. He had 55 and I had A8. I got an 8 on the turn and won the match.GG again fleung.

winning team: Viva la Jopkewinning player: WKTSWAYlosing team: Team Canadalosing player: fleung22Time of match: 17 minutesIt was a good match all around. I won't go into a lot of detail of my thinking on the match, because I think I picked up on something from fleung and I don't want to blab it to everyone.I think all together, we showed down a total of 4 or 5 hands. Most of those were ones neither of us had anything and we checked it down.The first big hand we were close to even. fleung had 1555, I had 1445. He called in the SB. I checked with 85s. Flop came 8 7 6. I bet 30, he called. Turn came an A, I bet 50, he called. River came another A. I hoped he would try representing an Ace and I didn't think he had it since he only called pre flop, so I checked. He bet out 325, I called and won the pot as he had a T2. That gave me a 2-1 chip lead and I never took it back.I slowly chiped away doing certain things that I don't want to mention...On the last hand, he had I think around 450 left when we got all in pre flop. He had 55 and I had A8. I got an 8 on the turn and won the match.GG again fleung.
I think the first "big hand" was when I flopped a straight but the turn card gave you the same one.I definitely look forward to a rematch. In the finals perhaps? :club: GG