• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol? All 8 of them ( except for MAYBE vinnie) are trainwrecks.
true, but i see this one(snookie i think it was?) ending up in the hospital getting her stomach pumped or possibly getting gang raped by the bouncers at one of those clubs. don't see that happening to any of the others
true, but i see this one(snookie i think it was?) ending up in the hospital getting her stomach pumped or possibly getting gang raped by the bouncers at one of those clubs. don't see that happening to any of the others
LOL really? All 4 of them strike me as potential gang rape victims, stomach pump recipients.
LOL really? All 4 of them strike me as potential gang rape victims, stomach pump recipients.
well that one you mentioned before is going to be too busy **** blocking/being a pain in the ass to have any fun(fun being getting too f'd up to the point of needing your stomach pumped) so she should be ok.i could see jwow letting the guys run a train on her i guess, boyfriend be damned.
well that one you mentioned before is going to be too busy **** blocking/being a pain in the ass to have any fun(fun being getting too f'd up to the point of needing your stomach pumped) so she should be ok.i could see jwow letting the guys run a train on her i guess, boyfriend be damned.
Yeah, but if you remember at the club, she was all over this wrestler guy, and disappeared with him. Just because she says she's faithful, and calls other girls whores, doesn't mean she's not a whore. First night out, she's cheating on her boyfriend. The next day she claimed she didn't remember, which either means she's a lying whore, or a black out drunk ( whom are very likely for gang rape).Don't get me wrong ,snook's got problems, but so do all of these girls.
Where's Schnickers?
or snookems or snuggie, why can't anyone say her name right? But yeah I'm from Long Island, I can't freakin stand these kids. You know its bad when they began to keep hair gel in the bathroom at the gym for people....but the entertainment value of this show is great

You know, I was going to say something like '" yeah, if I had to deal with these guys every day, I'd hate them too, but on TV they are hilarious"....BUT........I think if I dealt with them every day, I would never, ever stop loving them and laughing at them to myself. This show is, I swear to god, making me really, really want to move to the jersey coast.

I love this show. It reminds me of college all over again. Luckily, there werent too many, but just enough to laugh at all of them without fear. The Situation is god.And, even though she's a huge cockblock, I find Angelina the most attractive of the girls

Time/Channel?
Thursdays at 10pm EST on MTV, but it reairs over and over all week at odd times.I find it makes an offensive and unfair stereotype out of Italian-American dirtyballs, but I am a bit touchy when it comes to generalizing terrible people.
I may or may not know someone who knows him. I'm looking into it, but I think I'm no more than 3 degrees removed from The Sitch.
My friend has met snookie. One of snookies friends from the beginning of the episode (when shes getting in her car) goes to school with one of my friends.
Conversely, Cockblocking Angelina is terrible.
Bill Simmons makes a great point about the quality of J-Wow's tits. I've only seen fake tits hat bad on terrible strippers
Very very true.
I love this show. It reminds me of college all over again. Luckily, there werent too many, but just enough to laugh at all of them without fear. The Situation is god.And, even though she's a huge cockblock, I find Angelina the most attractive of the girls
Is it odd that I don't find any of the women attractive? Once they talk, my dick shrivels up.If I was forced to screw one of them at gunpoint, it would probably be Sammi, though maybe Angelina.