***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

***Official ESPN Main Event Pay Per View Thread***Post here as the final table is shown live.I am so pumped up for this.Here we go! It starts in 10 mins.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we going to wait 2 hours before we see play because of the delay? I don't understand how the delay comes in if they both start at the same time...lol
I think the delay is only 2 min. not 2 hrs.
***Official ESPN Main Event Pay Per View Thread***Post here as the final table is shown live.I am so pumped up for this.Here we go! It starts in 10 mins.
sorry probly missed it but are they showing whole cards? Wanna know before I get it.

It hasnt started. They are introducing players.While we wait...jessica_alba_panties.jpgone more...damn she's hot. It never gets old. Jessica%20Alba%2001%20-%201280.jpg

Anyone else have Adelphia? I finally found the listing on Channel 503 in the ESPN PPVs, but the screen just says "Pay Per View Events are Shown on this Channel", its not one of the interactive ones that lets me buy it...any help?

cunningham just won a $7million pot
Knew he was Talented, but winning a pot when play aint started yet wow :club:
Anyone else have Adelphia? I finally found the listing on Channel 503 in the ESPN PPVs, but the screen just says "Pay Per View Events are Shown on this Channel", its not one of the interactive ones that lets me buy it...any help?
http://broadband.espn.go.com/ppv/sign up here

who does the radio coverage on sirius, im not gonna be home later so maybe i can listen while i drive?is it any good?