Win 1% Of My Wsop Main Event Action

Hey guys, I recently signed to be a Team Pro with www.feltstars.comI'm running a private tournament on July 8th at 9 PM EST where the winner will get 1% of my WSOP ME action. The buyin is $5.50 and will have a standard payout structure with the 1% ADDED to the prizepool.Anyone who wants to signup, go to www.jpechie.pro and click SIGN UP next to my name. Then, send me a message with your email address on here or on twitter @looshle to also get you 35% rakeback + VIP points used for tourney buyins.

• Like 1

Looshle is getting 4th for $3,018,462 in the 2012 WSOP ME, (sry about those kings Loosh).That's over 30K just for winning a smallish $5 mtt. nutters!

hey looshle can we still play if we already have a feltstars account

I play on Carbon and get RB there but I'll try to do this game if Rose will swap me the buy in.

I tried to register and it would not work

Pretty sure you have to sign up to FeltStars using Justin's name but I could be wrong.I'm pretty sure you can sign up through FeltStars if you're already on the another skin with Merge. I know for a fact that another skin is not offering 35%rb, VIP points to be used for tourneys, maybe a sign up bonus and a chance to win ONE PERCENT of Looshle's ME cash which will be pretty damned big if my crystal ball is not pulling my leg here.So yeah, stop playing Carbon or where ever and sign up with FeltStars. Wait, on second thought don't sign up. The less entries in the 1% mtt, the more chance I have to luckbox it.

I play on Carbon and get RB there but I'll try to do this game if Rose will swap me the buy in.
You can switch over to FeltStars pretty easily. I can get you whatever RB deal you currently have since I'm allowed to offer the max that Merge will allow.FS is working on doing some things that Carbon wouldn't like separating their cashier from merge so they can pay out quicker, etc

Nice opportunity. Just curious as to whether or not Feltstars accepts Entropay deposits. Possibly not, as it didn't seem indicated in the scrolling bar (Visa, Instadebit, etc) and I already have an Entropay account. I'll look into other options, if need be.Gl in the ME regardless...

Nice opportunity. Just curious as to whether or not Feltstars accepts Entropay deposits. Possibly not, as it didn't seem indicated in the scrolling bar (Visa, Instadebit, etc) and I already have an Entropay account. I'll look into other options, if need be.Gl in the ME regardless...
Tyty.They don't accept entropay. If you want to PM me I can help you with a deposit.This tourney is this Sunday night so anyone wanting to play should sign up ASAP in case they have any deposit issues we can clear those up in time for the tourney.

This tournament is tonight, Sunday at 9pm do anyone who wants to play and hasn't signed up yet make sure to do so soon.The rakeback and VIP are still available after the tourney in case anyone misses it.

Tried to sign up and deposit and got owned by America I guess :club:

I'm playing on Carbon today and hopefully I'll still be playing at 9 but if not I'll try to play.

Some girl named Cherry won. Apparently she has a pretty darned good mentor/coach.She took my chips:5 handed, she raises 2.2x from the co, I shove 11+bb from the button with 88 hoping for folds, the sb min raises(i hope we're racing), Cherry ships and has the sb covered(i know I'm dead)Cherry QQsb TTme 88QQ holds and she's 3 handed with a commanding lead.

wtg Shari lol

Is anyone else interested in that? I know the Neg-o still runs but not something USA players can get in on :/
Like this idea.Loosh, I'll PM you or hit you up on Skype/AIM soon to talk about deposit/rbCongrats again on the sponsorship.
  • Like 1
Is anyone else interested in that? I know the Neg-o still runs but not something USA players can get in on :/
I miss the Neg-Os more than not being able to play on Stars anymore. I think it would be great to get a USA Neg-O back going. Only problem for me is I have been super busy with work and side work that I have not had time/motivation to play in months, plus it just isn't the same anymore. :(If there ever is a Neg-O like the old days again, I may get motivated to start playing again. :mellow:BTW - I plan on signing up (I think that will make 4 accounts I will have on Merge), but just don't know when. Right now I've got the money but not the time, which I guess is better than having time but not the money. :club:

Does feltstars have cash games? I deposited on Lock recently but from what I can tell they only run tourneys.Also, do you know if washington state residents are allowed in? We got black fridayed out here like 6 months before the rest of the country and I think our local laws are a little more dicey then some other places.

Does feltstars have cash games? I deposited on Lock recently but from what I can tell they only run tourneys.Also, do you know if washington state residents are allowed in? We got black fridayed out here like 6 months before the rest of the country and I think our local laws are a little more dicey then some other places.
yes they have decent cash games, i'm not sure on washington but I'll def look into it and let you know
Like this idea.Loosh, I'll PM you or hit you up on Skype/AIM soon to talk about deposit/rbCongrats again on the sponsorship.
yeah i can set up any tourney I want so we can do pretty much whatever we want.my skype is justinpechie (not sure if you had it)tyty