Is it just me????

Is it just me or is this web site sorta like a shrine to Daniel. Now dont missunderstand me, I realy like the guy and i appreciate what hes done for me in the past(He did me a favor about 6 months ago regarding my parents, long story) To be honest... I realy dont know where im going with this post. But some people know what i mean. Look around man.

This is a fan site for Daniel isn't it? If you want to hear about other players or complain about Daniel then use the forms at CardPlayer, or PokerPages. If you went to your favorite musical groups web page what would you expect to see there? Just my opinion, that and .25 cents won't get anyone anywhere anymore.

I am not quite sure what your post is supposed to mean.....It almost sounds like jealousy to me....Why on earth.... if you really liked someone.... and even more importantly has gone out of his way to do you a favor... would you EVER even think about posting something as insinuating as this one.This site is not a shrine... .for the love of GOD..... it is a FAN site... and much more... a place to talk POKER and give and receive advice.You are out of line..... and I am embarrassed that you would even come out like this.

Jealous is the last thing I am of Daniel, I mean it's in emmotion that would be very hard to tap in regards to Daniel. Perhaps i sould have realized that this was a fansite dedicated to Daniel. Now that i look at my post in the morning, I realize that that was prety dick of me to say. I've already Cemented the dunce hat to my head. :oops:

I get a little tired of repetitive postings that are short on substance and long on congratulations myself. Looking past the fact that this site is pretty new and that Daniel has had a lot of recent success to be congratulated for, yeah, I think it's mainly just you. Don't misunderstand me, but your post goes almost nowhere and I kind of question the number of people who "know" where you are going with this. Don't worry though. I think the posters will start sorting each other out soon and people will start posting serious posts in serious forums and fluffy posts like this one in another area. Sorry if I come off as a jerk, but you've got access to one of the best players in the world (maybe THE best at the moment). Don't waste the opportunity to come up with an entertaining or informative insite or question for Daniel. Instead of merely questioning the make up of the site, or worse Daniel's motives, spend a few minutes crafting something that shows thought. I highly doubt Daniel opened this site as a means of boosting his ego which is where I think you were going with this. He really doesn't need us to keep telling him how great he is. He knows it. Besides, if he needs a reminder, all he has to do is look at his tax statement this year!Later, Red