Recruiting Thread #2

Well I'm not a captain yet but its looking pretty good (fingers crossed). If I do become #29 I might indeed be looking for a player or two to join forces with...

I'm also going to be looking. I plan on playing everytime I'm available, but with my schedule I'll be looking for three other players to join the Cheap Thieves.
Dangit! Where's' that praying smiley????
I'm also going to be looking. I plan on playing everytime I'm available, but with my schedule I'll be looking for three other players to join the Cheap Thieves.
I'll join your team, DN... but... um, how do I know if you're any good????? AND BEFORE THE BOMBS START GOING OFF, THAT'S A JOKE! (the part about you being any good- the team part? I always want to be part of a winner )
1. Eclypse2. ?3. ?
I have a team and looking for 4 players $125.00 each!PM me if you are interested!
If you're trying to get your buy-in for free, that's not right, man.
If you're trying to get your buy-in for free, that's not right, man.
If this is true, his team should be stripped from him and he shall never be able to play in any FCP Forum competition
Guest Guest
:club:
If this is true, his team should be stripped from him and he shall never be able to play in any FCP Forum competition
let me set the record str8. 4 including me ! :D
I have a team and looking for 4 players $125.00 each!PM me if you are interested!let me set the record str8. 4 including me :club:
You are looking for yourself? I call BS.

Announcing my availability as a team member. 3 for 3 heads up in my last 3 live single table sattelites. I also average about 70% 1st place finishes in SNG's when heads up.

I am interested in joining a team if anyone would have me?I have played at most of the major sites and have a current account on FCP.I beat both Daniel and TJ Cloutier in tourneys back in the Poker Mountain days.I have read many poker books and studied my play and the play of others.Head to head isn't one of my strongest points but I have done ok at it from time to time.

Someone sent this to me as a PM... I have no clue if it is an invite or an insult. yeah, you want a spot on my team so at least im not the only clown on it? LOL, have a great day t Shrug

I am interested in joining a team if anyone would have me?I have played at most of the major sites and have a current account on FCP.I beat both Daniel and TJ Cloutier in tourneys back in the Poker Mountain days.I have read many poker books and studied my play and the play of others.Head to head isn't one of my strongest points but I have done ok at it from time to time.
Long time no see... I remember you kicking a lot of people's butt online. Well... If anyone will take me... I will be there. Live league has been put on hiatus for a while. I have nothing to brag about with my play except for that I keep getting better. Oh, and I am nice. Shouldn't that count for something?

One person backed out of my team, so I have one $150 share open. One other player has a $150 share and I have a $200 share (unless I don't find another teammate). If anyone's interested PM me, you'd have to be able to transfer the $ by tomorrow afternoon.