I know there is a lot of BB fans out there.This season looks very good as I loved the cast..We also have old Duos back in the houseEvil Dick and his daughterJeff and JordanRachel and Branden..Hot chicks are a plenty and the cast looks really exciting.Great first show...Rachel is still annoying, Dick is still Evil..

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woo hoo!love Big Brother.2 girls that I find pretty attractive this year, Prosche and the Model. We'll see how long that lasts. Porsche isn't nealry as hot as she thinks she is, but still cute. She came off really bitchy/snotty in her interview, but seemed ok in the house.

Decent opener, couple of the cast members I'm not so fond of yet... we'll see how they turn out.Cassi... Hottest ever to have played? Please make it to the end.I assume if they were to split the duos (Send one home, one get a golden ticket), then it's most likely that the smartest/stronger player of the 2 would be going home most weeks. Means Jeff, Brendan are probably the biggest targets for the first month imo.

Man do I hate watching these shows on a small screen but it's nice to have cbs.com as a backup. I think Rachel is a much larger threat than Brendan. No surprise she won this HOH competition. She rocks the challenges and seems to be able to assess the strategical situations correctly. Brendan has an oafish perspective in the social game and doesn't fair well in any type of competition. Porsche is by far the best looking girl with all her curves and pretty face. The sundress she was wearing gives me hope that she has a big butt to match her wide hips. She insinuated her boobs were fake but they didn't look Rachel-esque unnatural. Personality wise, who knows. Jordan is nice to look at and she's a special kind of dumb. She owns her dumbness in a way that's almost endearing. The model is stick thin and her accent is hard to listen to. What the hell does she mean when she says of herself and her mama(who I don't care for) partner are both 'guys girls'? She used this term twice. Does she mean they do guy things in girlie ways? Are they the kind of girls guys like? Their men are only into them? I think she meant tom boy but I'm not certain this is the case. The metal head 90210 fan is likable so far but his gutteral yell is going to get annoying very fast. It's so contrived and fake. The black chick likes dick but I don't see her getting any from that crowd. Also, Tanner doesn't like her unsymmetrical nostrils. I don't care for the deacon at all. The flamboyantly gay(?(haha)) black dude is entertaining. I don't think I would like to be around the guy for long stretches of time but he's fun to watch. I'm guessing he'll be all about the drama. I didn't watch Evil Dick/daughter's season so I guess I'll have to wait and see how evil he is. Julie Chen is still pretty.

I was turned off by his religious angle when that's not who he is at all. If BB didn't try to present him as a holy guy then I would probably have liked him more. He wore a purple(?) silk flower on his lapel which IS pretty sweet.

That's actually why I think he's funny. That he is supposed to be an ordained deacon but all he does is try to pimp on the ladies.

Is anyone turned off by the fact that CBS is promoting a father/daughter duo that hasn't talked to each other in 3 years? I was pretty disgusted when Dick said that, and it looked like he thought he was cool because of it. I think the model chick is stunning, and is way better looking than Porsche. Porsche is hot, but no way near the model chick.I thought the deacon came off 10 times more flaming gay than the flaming gay guy.

I'm a huge BB fan and keep up to date on house events daily plus watch BBAD on Showtime.I won't spoil anything here, but keep watching.And I also think Cassi is hotter than Porche.

Is anyone turned off by the fact that CBS is promoting a father/daughter duo that hasn't talked to each other in 3 years? I was pretty disgusted when Dick said that, and it looked like he thought he was cool because of it. I think the model chick is stunning, and is way better looking than Porsche. Porsche is hot, but no way near the model chick.I thought the deacon came off 10 times more flaming gay than the flaming gay guy.
I do not believe for a second that evil dick and his daughter are feuding. It seemed like the daughter could hardly keep a straight face when they were trying to sell this story to the house-- of course I might have no idea what I am talkin about ala the casey anthony jury--as for the model--- yes please!
I do not believe for a second that evil dick and his daughter are feuding. It seemed like the daughter could hardly keep a straight face when they were trying to sell this story to the house-- of course I might have no idea what I am talkin about ala the casey anthony jury--as for the model--- yes please!
I was thinking that too. If they are lying then good for them, but if they really haven't talked for 3 years and are showing off because of it then that is ****ed up
I'm a huge BB fan and keep up to date on house events daily plus watch BBAD on Showtime.I won't spoil anything here, but keep watching.And I also think Cassi is hotter than Porche.
has anyone's tits fallen out yet?
has anyone's tits fallen out yet?
Haven't seen any topless or nude shots yet. The HGs were talking about that last night while sitting in the hot tub:
Cassi, Kalia and Shelly talk about how bad they feel for Jordan where after her towel slipped her breasts were all over the internet for everyone to see. Cassi says that she told producers that if there is any chance any part of her body could get caught on camera …that she would not do the show. Brendon heads out into the backyard and joins in the conversation. He tells them that the only place that is off limits to the cameras is the toilet. Cassie says that she is worried that the cameras are going to get a boob shot and says that she might just wear a bathing suit all the time.
Um Cassi, what show do you think you're on???
Porsche says that she doesn’t really care …that her breasts are good looking ..she just doesn’t want her pictures out there.
While I love this comment, man this chick is conceited.

For some reason my DVR didn't pick up the first episode so I didn't catch this was on till tonight.Not really sure I like the partner aspect, the golden ticket, or bringing old players back. I think the power of the old players is a bit overstated. At least now I have something to watch after 11.

I want big tits to go home so this secret alliance works like it did last season. Regarding person leaving the show that was mentioned in the preview for the next episode

It's Evil Dick

By watching the show that was a really bad vote for the old lady and the black girl. Siding with the veterans is pretty much saying "I'm not here to win the game." But it is hard to tell by the editing what really went on. The black guy who went home freaked out a little bit but it was only in one scene on the show. I wonder if people who watch the live feed saw him freak out more. But by just watching the CBS show, pretty dumb. Even worst for the newbies since Jordan won HOH and with Dick's daughter and Porsche having the golden keys. Newbies suck. The only newbie playing to win is the mexican kid.

Yeah, that was pretty idiotic of the two newbies to vote against Keith. -I'm not a big fan of this season yet. I don't like how the alliances were predetermined by the format of the show.-The cast, in general, is boring (so far). -Brendan is such a woman. I actually feel bad for Rachel for having to put up with him.-Does anyone watch justified? I think Cassi looks a lot like Wynona (Raylen's ex-wife), especially on the results show last night-Porsche looked pretty good on the results show.-Keith played this game terribly. He knew he needed all of the newbie votes, what the heck was he thinking calling out Black Carrie Bradshaw in front of everybody? The fact the he was way off base in his accusation just made it worse.-It sucks that Evil Dick is gone. I didn't watch his season, but he was definitely one of the more interesting houseguests.-Unfortunately, I see this season playing out in a straightforward manner with no major twists or changes in allegiance. I hope I'm wrong. My only hope is that Brendan and Rachel get so annoying that Jeff/Jordan/Danielle kick them to the curb.

By watching the show that was a really bad vote for the old lady and the black girl. Siding with the veterans is pretty much saying "I'm not here to win the game." But it is hard to tell by the editing what really went on. The black guy who went home freaked out a little bit but it was only in one scene on the show. I wonder if people who watch the live feed saw him freak out more. But by just watching the CBS show, pretty dumb. Even worst for the newbies since Jordan won HOH and with Dick's daughter and Porsche having the golden keys. Newbies suck. The only newbie playing to win is the mexican kid.
I agree it was dumb of the newbies to not stick together. They didn't show a ton of Dick, but he was there 5 days before leaving and really had his hooks into Porsche and Shelly, swinging them over to the vets side.Keith did act out a little more than they showed, plus he was just annoying and unpopular with the whole "Keith's Angels" crap, hitting on every girl in the house. He picked Porsche as a partner because he was into her, he'd made comments to Cassi and told Shelly that Dani had a crush on him.
-Porsche looked pretty good on the results show.-Unfortunately, I see this season playing out in a straightforward manner with no major twists or changes in allegiance. I hope I'm wrong. My only hope is that Brendan and Rachel get so annoying that Jeff/Jordan/Danielle kick them to the curb.
I thought Porsche looked really good on the eviction show.I think all the vets will stick together at least until the golden key thing is done, then anything could happen. I agree Jeff/Jordan may get tired of Brenchel.Old Rachel is coming back. Her and Porsche have decided they hate Cassi (a little jealousy I think), but Jordan doesn't play personally that way. Brendon knows this is stupid and is how the house all went against them last year and he and Rachel are going to fight a lot I think.It should be newbies on the block again this week. Probably Adam and Dom, maybe Cassi and Shelly. Not sure if Dom is their biggest threat, but I think that they think he is.

I find it pretty hilarious that they spend hours getting all dolled up for the live show, meanwhile the rest of the time they look like slobs ..They are on BB after dark that a lot of people watch and on the internet feeds as well.I guess way more people watch the live show, but if you watch After dark Porsche isnt really that attractive..She did look good on the live show though..And Rachel looks really scary without makeup..Not that she looks good anyway.BTW There is no way that relationship lasts..She is a 12 year old kid inside and a baby..

Looks like Dominic is gone. Too bad, I think him and Cassi are the only newbies left that I actually like. Dominic seems to be the only one of the newbies that actually thinks through the 'game' at any rational level. From that standpoint, it is a smart move by the vets to get rid of him. I just hope that Adam isn't convinced by the vets to throw the Veto competition.

-Does anyone watch justified? I think Cassi looks a lot like Wynona (Raylen's ex-wife), especially on the results show last night
She looks like Olivia Wilde. I'm actually enjoying this season quite a lot (far more than last season for sure although I miss Britney :club:)

So pissed Jordan didnt backdoor Rachel. I cannot stand her in the house and I'm sad to see Cassi leave. Does Rachel think... Well I had more to add to that but does she think? In her mind is "floater" just a horrible BB epithet? "Cassi is totally running the newby alliance and making all the decisions. She's like the ultimate floater". WHAT?

Best Episode of the season last night by far. -Damnit, I wish Jordan would have Backdoored Brendan and Rachel. -Agreed JLL, she is completely delusional. I think she still thinks that Hayden and Lane were floaters last year. Her crying in a bush was the highlite of the season for me so far.-This exchange cracked me up:Brendan: Rachel, you really have to keep those emotions inside.Rachel: I am!!! that's why I'm crying in the bushes!-I'm really glad Dominic won the Veto, but it sucks that Cassi is probably going home. She is one of my favourites. Plus, I hate that whiny Rachel is getting her way.-Adam is such a bitch. He is letting the Vets run his whole show. Does he really think he has any chance of winning by being the Vets' lackey?-Jeff is pretty awesome. I didn't watch their season, but I can see why him and Jordan were so popular. Jordan is dumb but sweet. Jeff is just awesome. His rally speach after Dick left the house kicked ass. Also his 'gnat' monologue in the diary room had me cracking up.-I hope Rachel continues to be super annoying, and Jeff and Jordan switch their vote to Shelly just to spite her.