who's the mystery pro that gave danny the 7stud tip?

yeah that would make a ton of sense. ivey is planning to play negreanu, specifically in stud, but before he does that he makes sure to give him some winning pointers. i would find it odd if todd brunson did too, i would think he'd want a shot at daniel at some point, but i could be wrong. even so, why tell one of his opponents in "the big game" a secret. then again, daniel can't play in the big game now that he's at the wynn, so.................who knows. maybe it was mamma negreanu. what you guys thought when he said the reason he plays well in some tournaments is his mother's "sandwhiches". it's obviously code word for strategies. mrs. negreanu was running stud in toronto while mr. negreanu was at home changing danny's diapers. you guys didn't know that?

almost all poker reports suggest that Greenstein and Ivey are good mates, yet Ivey would be trying to help Greentsteins opponent in a 500k heads up match.... sometimes a little thought goes a long way

Why does it have to be a pro?  He just said a friend.
You forgot to put (s/w)It's probably Todd Brunson they're on good terms.

"If you want to know how it feels to be in the eye of a hurricane, play short-handed seven-card stud eight-or-better with Ted." http://www.barrygreenstein.com/player.htmMy guess is without saying a name outright, Daniel is cleverly planting the seed in Barry Greenstein's mind that Ted Forrest is helping him. Greenstein rates Forrest extremely high in stud play.

Well if we take the time to get rid of the people who like bg and wouldnt help out an opponent...we can get rid of...well maybe chip or doyle?...my moneys on forrest or ivey

It was clearly Huck Seed that gave him tips because Huck is amazing at stud. Plus Daniel went golfing with him the other day so it was Huck.
This guy knows whats up!haha 'It was clearly huck seed...so it was huck' hahaI agree tho, Huck.

I was at the WSOP and saw DN and Annie Duke chatting in a corner for like an hour. They had a deck of cards and DN was nodding his head a lot.So it must be Annie. (sw)