fantasy trade help

Ok, I got the following offer...Trade:Chad Johnson - 84 ptsTatum Bell - 58 ptsFor:Shaun Alexander - 143 ptsRandle El - 37 ptsSeems to good to be true, right? The only problem is it leaves me with all very mediocre recievers, plus El is questionable for this week. Do you guys think it really matters to end up with weak recievers if it means I'll have Alexander (to go along with Dunn)?

easy trade. if you are getting alexander, C. johnson and bell are worth it alone. rande el is a average WR, but shaun alexander is a monster. i would make this trade since bell still splits carries

Ok, I got the following offer...Trade:Chad Johnson - 84 ptsTatum Bell - 58 ptsFor:Shaun Alexander - 143 ptsRandle El - 37 ptsSeems to good to be true, right? The only problem is it leaves me with all very mediocre recievers, plus El is questionable for this week. Do you guys think it really matters to end up with weak recievers if it means I'll have Alexander (to go along with Dunn)?
speedz, who else do you have on your team??
My Team (4-1-1, 2nd place currently):club:. ManningC. JohnsonA. BoldinE. MouldsW. DunnT. BellE. KinneyJ. McCareinsJ. ElamIndy Defense D. BennetS. McDonalsA. ChatmanM. ShippA. BrooksC. BakerJ. ReedBrowns Defense

i just acquired alexander last week in a trade (rudi johnson, mcgahee, and terry glenn for alexander and chad johnson), and i'm pretty excited about him--he's a monster. i do this trade no question unless you're really deep at RB and really weak at WR. how about this one: randy moss, jerome bettis, and antonio bryant for anquon boldin and ahman green? i have moss but he's going to be out for a couple weeks, so i'm trying to decide whether to accept.

My Team (4-1-1, 2nd place currently):club:. ManningC. JohnsonA. BoldinE. MouldsW. DunnT. BellE. KinneyJ. McCareinsJ. ElamIndy Defense D. BennetS. McDonalsA. ChatmanM. ShippA. BrooksC. BakerJ. ReedBrowns Defense
I do it no question, speedz. you have good receivers anyway. Boldin is great i have him on my team. Alexander will more than make up for it the loss of johnson and bell.
If someone wants to give you Shaun Alexander take them up on it RIGHT NOW. He's a fantasy work horse. Receivers are over-rated anyway...

It depends how the league's scoring works....if the league favors rb's like most do, its a very good trade, but since you already accepted i guess this post is pointless.