am i going to hell?

OK, when watching part 3 of the main event, is it wrong to laugh when the guy playing with his feet was told nice "hand?" I'm probably going to hell, but hearing that while his arm was flopping around really tickled me.

There is no hell, so you probably won't go there.I found it kind of...I don't know...upsetting when he sucked out in that hand to stay in the tourney. I kept thinking that it must be such a bitch not to have arms to raise and fists to pump in that situation.

I'm usually the one that has a sick sense of humor about these kinds of things, but I personally think in this case it's just mean.
Fuck that no armed guy. I'd give up an arm for a buyin to the main event.
I'm usually the one that has a sick sense of humor about these kinds of things, but I personally think in this case it's just mean.
How do you think he got in?And yes, I'm going to hell.
Would you laugh at a guy in a wheelchair who was spinning out of control on an icy imbankment?
Would you laugh at a guy in a wheelchair who was spinning out of control on an icy imbankment?
God yes.
If i was sitting at home watching it on TV...probably.And by probably, I mean absolutely.
Are you kidding? Of course I would. That is funny. And I could win $25000 on America's Funniest Home Videos.I would hope the person doesn't get hurt, but still, what could happen, he'd become re-paralyzed? Break a leg?
not only would i laugh at it, but it'd probably only take a $5-$10 bet to be the one to push him onto the ice.no ice in hell :club:

You Know.....that guy with no arms would put his cards on this little triangle thingy to see them....and it was easy to peak at his cards if you just leaned back in your chair....How many of you would have peaked?Be honest.Also...wouldn't it have been cool if that guy was the one to deliver the KJ bad beat to Hellmuth?Can you imagine Phil's rant then?

On a wheelchair related note...I just completely bit it on my pap's wheelchair doing wheelies. I think my leg is bleeding. Just thought I would share since we're on topic.Good times. :club:

I've been there, lmao

ill tell yas what hell be. 1987, just off the coast of cape horn, wild monsoons 50 feet high. my clipper ship alost capsized and i lost my first mate to the sea. made it out of there with the help of some locals, they gave us food and island medicine when we were blown into their waters. i thanked their cheif and we headed home with half our ship lying on the bottom of the mid atlantic.steady the wheel, Captain Pearl Shrandal

ill tell yas what hell be. 1987, just off the coast of cape horn, wild monsoons 50 feet high. my clipper ship alost capsized and i lost my first mate to the sea. made it out of there with the help of some locals, they gave us food and island medicine when we were blown into their waters. i thanked their cheif and we headed home with half our ship lying on the bottom of the mid atlantic.steady the wheel, Captain Pearl Shrandal
LOLwtf??