What the hell is going on here!?!?!!This place has turned into my freakin' office with all the dumb newbs.From "Where's the Neg-o open password" guy to stupid poem guy.What's happening!?!?!?I'm confused and just a little scared. (MissIdaho, hold me)I wasn't this dumb when I started was I!?!?!?!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is going on here!?!?!!This place has turned into my freakin' office with all the dumb newbs.From "Where's the Neg-o open password" guy to stupid poem guy.What's happening!?!?!?I'm confused and just a little scared. (MissIdaho, hold me)I wasn't this dumb when I started was I!?!?!?!
ya u were pretty bad.lol j/k or am i?.. naah nah.. i'm kidding. :shock: yo. Bad rama jama mike. let me know

Soon brutha, soon. Probably in the next couple weeks providing I don't get killed in my buddy's big end of month home game.Oops, I just self hijacked the thread...back to topic...Fuckin' newbie posters!Ah that's better.

Soon brutha, soon. Probably in the next couple weeks providing I don't get killed in my buddy's big end of month home game.Oops, I just self hijacked the thread...back to topic...Fuckin' newbie posters!Ah that's better.
sweet deal. i'm down for whenever
STFU newbie jeez, who gave you the right to speak??? Go back to your hole.
Does a higher post count somehow give your post more weight?
YES +1