*official 2008-2009 New York Jets Thread*

Breaking news brett favre is a jet :club: just kidding. Im really looking forward for a rebound season from the jets. They spent over 100 million dollars this offseason. THe addition of alan faneca and kris jenkins should be huge. That favre guy should help some too! I really like our schedule. Im hoping for a 10-6 season and make a nice run in the playoffs. Thoughts please :)At Miami- Favre vs pennington should be funNew England- Favre vs Brady enough saidAt San Diego- Hopefully will go to this one, MNF babyArizona- Will be interestingBYECincinnati- very overrated, looking for our underrated safeties to come up big in this gameAt Oakland- Game scares me Kansas City- Cant lose to hermBuffalo- Had our number last seasonSt. Louis- Please keep holding out stephen jackson :)At New England- Favre brady II should be fun again!At Tennessee- Tough road game hereDenver- Not what they used to beSan Francisco- Win, enough saidBuffalo- At Seattle- Dont see us winning in northwestMiami- Miama still sucks

Breaking news brett favre is a jet :club: just kidding. Im really looking forward for a rebound season from the jets. They spent over 100 million dollars this offseason. THe addition of alan faneca and kris jenkins should be huge. That favre guy should help some too! I really like our schedule. Im hoping for a 10-6 season and make a nice run in the playoffs. Thoughts please :)At Miami- Favre vs pennington should be fun wNew England- Favre vs Brady enough said lAt San Diego- Hopefully will go to this one, MNF baby lArizona- Will be interesting wBYECincinnati- very overrated, looking for our underrated safeties to come up big in this game wAt Oakland- Game scares me lKansas City- Cant lose to herm wBuffalo- Had our number last season wSt. Louis- Please keep holding out stephen jackson :tslAt New England- Favre brady II should be fun again! lAt Tennessee- Tough road game here lDenver- Not what they used to be wSan Francisco- Win, enough said w but close :DBuffalo- home or away? wAt Seattle- Dont see us winning in northwest lMiami- Miama still sucks w
9-7 imo. i will probably be at the niners game, so gl sir.

At Miami- WNew England- L, Favre magic one time plz?At San Diego- L, but wouldn't be surprised if we get the WArizona- WBYECincinnati- WAt Oakland- WKansas City- WBuffalo- WSt. Louis- WAt New England- LAt Tennessee- WDenver- L, another possible WSan Francisco- WBuffalo- W, could easily be an L tooAt Seattle- LMiami- W11-5 and the wildcard imo. Could easily be anywhere from 9-7 to 13-3 though. Should be a fun season.J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Jets will have a terrible year, Favre will throw interception after interception with his floating home run passes, which this year wont get caught by his team.The Jets will finish 6-10

Jets will have a terrible year, Favre will throw interception after interception with his floating home run passes, which this year wont get caught by his team.The Jets will finish 6-10
I will take the over on that - $20?
11-5 and the wildcard imo. Could easily be anywhere from 9-7 to 13-3 though. Should be a fun season.
This is the funniest thing I have read on here in a while. Thank you sir.8-8 to 10-6 seems a much more realistic range. Brett Favre aint that good. The easy schedule gives them a good shot at a wild card. 11-5 would be an amazing season.
This is the funniest thing I have read on here in a while. Thank you sir.
I try, esp for a fellow Marlins fan :club: But srsly the Jets 13-3, while pretty unrealistic, would not be the craziest thing to happen in NFL history. Especially with the parody of the last several years.Jets playoff berth+ UCF conference repeat would be the dream season for me.
im looking to take bets on jets o/u 8 wins. ANyone interested?
damn yo wtf, talk about messing up my bet with serge.
I try, esp for a fellow Marlins fan :club: But srsly the Jets 13-3, while pretty unrealistic, would not be the craziest thing to happen in NFL history. Especially with the parody of the last several years.Jets playoff berth+ UCF conference repeat would be the dream season for me.
Grammar police. I believe the word you're looking for is "parity". Although saying that they'll go 13-3 is somewhat humorous though not "parodical"13-3 though, I hope you find your way back to the real world sometime in the near future. I like the hopefulness though.
Grammar police. I believe the word you're looking for is "parity". Although saying that they'll go 13-3 is somewhat humorous though not "parodical"13-3 though, I hope you find your way back to the real world sometime in the near future. I like the hopefulness though.
Figured I was wrong on the spelling but was too lazy to look it up. 11-5 is what am realistically thinking as I said earlier, but I do like to dream big. I just can't wait for the season to start already.Anyone with a suggestion on who's jersey I should buy. I'm in the market for a new one now that Chad is gone (will not be getting a Favre that is for sure).
Figured I was wrong on the spelling but was too lazy to look it up. 11-5 is what am realistically thinking as I said earlier, but I do like to dream big. I just can't wait for the season to start already.Anyone with a suggestion on who's jersey I should buy. I'm in the market for a new one now that Chad is gone (will not be getting a Favre that is for sure).
If it were me, Cotchery. If I were a stocky individual, Gholston.
  • 4 weeks later...
id get a kerry rhodes jersey, i have a man crush on him.on a side note. I got my jets vs chargers monday night football tickets week 3!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeee go jets!
Good Luck Jets, San Diego is going to be very, very angered by losing last second to the Panthers and we all know what happened in Denver. So with all that they will be hungrier than they would have been already for a Monday night game.
  • 1 year later...