Getting Things Done...

So, DN's book was supposed to be done by Feb '07...nothing even close to being in sight.The PokerVT is NOT EVEN CLOSE to completion...DN is still working on stuff, with no final date anywhere.I see now Protege 3, is bumped to 2008! Here's a hint: Don't bite off more than you can chew! Finish the book, then work on PokerVT, and then do the Protege 3.Stacked was NINE MONTHS late, so why buck the trend I guess...

So, DN's book was supposed to be done by Feb '07...nothing even close to being in sight.The PokerVT is NOT EVEN CLOSE to completion...DN is still working on stuff, with no final date anywhere.I see now Protege 3, is bumped to 2008! Here's a hint: Don't bite off more than you can chew! Finish the book, then work on PokerVT, and then do the Protege 3.Stacked was NINE MONTHS late, so why buck the trend I guess...
DN's done with the book he is waiting for co writers to finish up. (i would get you the link to the post but your not worth it)The whole going to pokerstars and closing FCP room might have something to do with the Protege. Really though it is just giving a guy money for buy in and meeting him a couple of time, hardly a book.PokerVT is pretty new, I think some slack can be givin.Add all the playing poker and writing colums for newspapers and articals for magazines and you will see that he has done more work then needed. Go annony phil ivey.Dont worry though you can still go to 2+2 and rag on his online skills.