If you all have not done this yet.......is anyone still interested ?I mentioned it a few months ago, but then never followed up d/t health issues making my brain mush..10/.20 or .25/.50 shlhe on Stars ? Wednesday night 9 to 10 pm est ? I'm open to other suggestions.Anyone caught nutbarring will be tarred and feathered

I played full ring limit for 2 years. I made the change to SH to get more rakeback in my play at Absolute. At that site, I had modest, but steady gains. With the recent "rigged" scandal at Absolute, I switched over to Full Tilt then Pokerstars. Now, I am forced to admit that I just suck.I would like to join other players who need some help with their game to work together to improve all of our skills. I propose playing together for an hour every week and discussing the cards right after the hand or posting all hands to really pick apart each others play.I need to be embarrassed into playing better. I know that I should post hands. My "excuse" is that I have difficulties posting hand histories because of trouble typing/using my arms. The truth is, I often "can't" post because I know that it was a stupid call preflop and whimpy to call down with second pair.They say that admitting that you have a problem is the first step. Anyone interested in taking the second step with me ?

I'm good on Monday night too LisaOkay.....Monday night. Does 9 to 10 pm est work ? Or should it be a bit later for later timezones ?I'm down with FullTilt too, Lisa...do you still have money there too ? Or, I could trade you some FT for Stars money, pokerinc

I'm good on Monday night too LisaOkay.....Monday night. Does 9 to 10 pm est work ? Or should it be a bit later for later timezones ?I'm down with FullTilt too, Lisa...do you still have money there too ? Or, I could trade you some FT for Stars money, pokerinc
Monday night at any time works for me. I just moved all my money off of Full Tilt because I can not stay connected on their website. Soooo frustrating! I have PS, Absolute and would like to get money onto TexasHoldem eventually. I can use Epasse to move some funds around if necessary.
Monday night at any time works for me. I just moved all my money off of Full Tilt because I can not stay connected on their website. Soooo frustrating! I have PS, Absolute and would like to get money onto TexasHoldem eventually. I can use Epasse to move some funds around if necessary.
I have funds on both stars and Full Tilt so if you want to play we can exchange over sites.

I'm open to just about any night. I only have money on Stars right now, but I can trade with someone for any site. PM me with details if anyone wants to get it going.

I can play anytime between now and the next 6-7 hours, let's make this happen!

Are we on for tonight? I'm anxious to get any help I can!
Kiddos....last Monday night was St Patty's Day. Get some priorities people !How about this coming Moday, March 24th 9 pm est ?Stars. If anyone needs to shoot me some money at another site and I'll give you some Stars.....pm me. Is .25/.5 okay for everyone ? I'd like to get some points while playing, but don't want to go higher unless I'm better than my competition :club: Planning on :Me (Carol)20TN40 (Lisa)DinkDonk (Kenny)Dink Donk, Sheiky, Metternick, Rabid ? That would be 6. Pokerinc, Dr Cossack , .....could you get some money online ? I'm hoping some or all of you are interested in doing this every week. Kind of our own poker leaqrning club (a la Dumbledore's Army), If we end up with more than 6.....2 tables or sub in/out. We'll figure something out
Kiddos....last Monday night was St Patty's Day. Get some priorities people !How about this coming Moday, March 24th 9 pm est ?Stars. If anyone needs to shoot me some money at another site and I'll give you some Stars.....pm me. Is .25/.5 okay for everyone ? I'd like to get some points while playing, but don't want to go higher unless I'm better than my competition :club: Planning on :Me (Carol)20TN40 (Lisa)Dink Donk, Sheiky, Metternick, Rabid ? That would be 6. Pokerinc, Dr Cossack , .....could you get some money online ? I'm hoping some or all of you are interested in doing this every week. Kind of our own poker leaqrning club (a la Dumbledore's Army), If we end up with more than 6.....2 tables or sub in/out. We'll figure something out
I've got $58 on Stars - staked in a $10 2-7 by checky, took 2nd for 92 and change, ran my half up to where I am now. I should be at $150-200 by Monday night if I stay away from WSOP Steps and focus on $5.50 9 man SnG's.
Kiddos....last Monday night was St Patty's Day. Get some priorities people !How about this coming Moday, March 24th 9 pm est ?Stars. If anyone needs to shoot me some money at another site and I'll give you some Stars.....pm me. Is .25/.5 okay for everyone ? I'd like to get some points while playing, but don't want to go higher unless I'm better than my competition :club: Planning on :Me (Carol)20TN40 (Lisa)Dink Donk, Sheiky, Metternick, Rabid ? That would be 6. Pokerinc, Dr Cossack , .....could you get some money online ? I'm hoping some or all of you are interested in doing this every week. Kind of our own poker leaqrning club (a la Dumbledore's Army), If we end up with more than 6.....2 tables or sub in/out. We'll figure something out
I can most likely make it at that time. Count me in. I have money on Stars, and could trade someone some for FullTilt if necessary. I can probably do it most weeks as well. Hopefully we can get some of the more esteemed LHE players on this site to join us (Zach, Navy, Cobalt, Looshle?) and really make this worth our while. Just out of curiosity, is this going to be mostly players who are currently winning players and looking to improve or more of a mix of some beginners. Either way I'm very interested and if it's too personal no problem. Hopefully I'll see you Monday. (BTW my name is Kenny)

What time's 9PM in GMT?I might have to pass due to my comp being out of action at certain times now.

Priorities?!? Darn, we're doing this thing right in the middle of Dancin with da Stars...what else do you want me to give up? LOL Yep, I can be there this coming Monday at 9pm and have funds on Stars.So how do we plan for this to work? Talk at the table (run the risk of timing out), talk on AIM, or post our questions here after? I also think it would be beneficial to get one of the more experienced FCP "pro's" to see if they'd join in for some advice giving. I'm very anxious to improve my game but I don't wanna lose it all trying to grasp some of the concepts. I know HOW to play poker, I'm just not real successful at it LOL

What time's 9PM in GMT?I might have to pass due to my comp being out of action at certain times now.
Better yet............where is Margaritaville? :club:
North side of the Flamingo.There's also one in Cancun.Oh.... that.
I wasn't sure who would reference the LV one but I knew it would make it in eventually.
I've got $58 on Stars - staked in a $10 2-7 by checky, took 2nd for 92 and change, ran my half up to where I am now. I should be at $150-200 by Monday night if I stay away from WSOP Steps and focus on $5.50 9 man SnG's.
I would like to change this to:cashiered6.jpg(re-took screenshot to remove my real address)Thank you $50 HUNL Cash tables.
Priorities?!? Darn, we're doing this thing right in the middle of Dancin with da Stars...what else do you want me to give up? LOL Yep, I can be there this coming Monday at 9pm and have funds on Stars.So how do we plan for this to work? Talk at the table (run the risk of timing out), talk on AIM, or post our questions here after? I also think it would be beneficial to get one of the more experienced FCP "pro's" to see if they'd join in for some advice giving. I'm very anxious to improve my game but I don't wanna lose it all trying to grasp some of the concepts. I know HOW to play poker, I'm just not real successful at it LOL
Post questions after works for me.
Better yet............where is Margaritaville? :ts
If you don't know the answer to that one, Sistah, I'm not sure that we can be friends :club: (Well....that and the whole Dancing With the Stars thing......9 pm Monday night is New Amsterdamn time ! Get with the {right} program ! )Yup....I'm in for Monday night 9 pm .....that's 2 am for you GMT people.....Can you make that work Sheiky ?WTG Dr Cossak.........nice run !Regarding reviewing hands.....I don't have AIM or anything downloaded on this computer, but obv could if everyone wants to. I was thinking right after the hand.....if one of the players has a question....right then saying "Why did you fold the river...did you miss you flush draw ? And the opponent could say "Yup" or "No, I had XYZ" and if says "That's weird...why did you play that like that ?" then every player in the hands writes down what they had and one of us posts the hand history here, so we can all see what "the experts" here say that hero should have done, then we can each chime in with what we had/what our rationale was for what we did. Does that sound like a workable semi-plan ?I thought we don't need everyone of the 60 or so hands we will play in an hour posted here, because many will be standard, but we should identify the ones that need to be posted because we had a question about how we played it or strongly disagree about how someone played something.It probably wouldn't hurt for us to share some background info on how/what/stats we've been playing and what our goals are..............ie....my biggest leak is calling down with middle or bottom pr because I have no idea where I am at or refuse to acknowledge the evidence in front of me (like when I flop mp and raise when it comes to me, villian 3 bets and I call....and call turn and river because a) he might be bluffing and b)crossing my fingers that I'll hit 2 pr or somethingYup, I'm a calling station. I need you guys to break me of my ways :D

Are we sure we want Cossack in now? His recent winnings are more than my entire roll. LOL WTG DROne other question, since us here are going to use this as a training session.........what if we don't have a full table and others sit down? Should or could someone set up a private table? I mean, I don't want to lose all my mobnies to just anyone :club: My leaks and needs are plenty....I'll list some of them as soon as I get back from taking Sis to the airport. Watch out St. Louis......here she comes!