Why Aren't There Any Barry Greenstein Pokerstars Commercials?

Does anyone who doesn't play poker have any idea who he is?
Does anyone who doesn't play poker know who Noah Boeken is?edit: anyone who doesn't play poker or isn't dutch
Do Jews even show up on camera? Or am I thinking of mirrors?
Jew jokes aren't supposed to be clever, they're supposed to be straight to the point....like "hey Jew....put away your calculator and tip the waiter."Wait, that's not a joke? Nevermind.
Do Jews even show up on camera? Or am I thinking of mirrors?
Jew jokes aren't supposed to be clever, they're supposed to be straight to the point....like "hey Jew....put away your calculator and tip the waiter."Wait, that's not a joke? Nevermind.
I think both of these comments are in poor taste.

If I didn't make jokes about my judaism I would honestly be dead right now. I was pretty much made fun of throughout high school and college for being jewish so I've embraced my cheapness as well as other things that cannot be mentioned. Bad taste, probably but I don't see why I can't joke about it.

I'm really sorry if I've alienated anyone here. I only wish I could turn back time.That said, I'm really hurt that Nikki would think I would be pleased about upsetting people. I guess I can only blame myself for the way I'm perceived. We all have our demons; ghosts of our pasts we can never exorcise. That's the way you spell "exorcise," right? Because I really don't want to imply my demons are fat.

I'm really sorry if I've alienated anyone here. I only wish I could turn back time.That said, I'm really hurt that Nikki would think I would be pleased about upsetting people. I guess I can only blame myself for the way I'm perceived. We all have our demons; ghosts of our pasts we can never exorcise. That's the way you spell "exorcise," right? Because I really don't want to imply my demons are fat.
I still don't get your joke. Does that make me a moron because I'm pretty sure I've heard every jew joke in the book.
I still don't get your joke. Does that make me a moron because I'm pretty sure I've heard every jew joke in the book.
The joke was that I can't tell the difference between Jewish people and vampires. I seriously doubt anyone was actually offended by either of us, and I find it funny that the Steve would single out anything as being in poor taste on a ****ing message bored.

Pokerstars recently had almost all the Team PokerStars pros in toronto to film a new set of commercials. There were a few absentees, such as Greg Raymer. We asked him on the show why he wasn't there and his response was 'Have you seen me? I'm not exactly the athletic type, and they couldn't find anything for me to do.' I would think that Barry G would fit in the same category...

There were a few absentees, such as Greg Raymer. We asked him on the show why he wasn't there and his response was 'Have you seen me?
Lol. Poor old Greg, the loveable fatty.They could have had him as the goal in one of DN's adverts or something.