fullcontact poker shirts?

I know this idea was tossed around a couple of months ago, but did anything ever come of it? I'd definetly be interested in a few :club:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krablar, FCP Army10-7 offsuitAny of those with Fullcontactpoker.com and I'd buy one at least :club:

a shirt with FCP written on it ......  thats my best idea
And now for something completely unproductive...I should re-clarify this :club: Allright... People who have graphic/web design skills could create an image or something...

How about the graphic in the upper left side of the screen? Or you could have a graphic with the 10-7 sooooted with FCP under it?!?

I'm going to ask around for a design (I've made like 40 shirts over the last 10 years), people can check it out and we can have a vote of sorts and then pick a vendor.

I think the something like having www.fullcontactpoker.com on the left chest, and then on the back have Negreanu, and then instead of a # (like a jersey) have a picture of the 10 :club: 7 :D Just my .02

Black shirt. Big, bold letters on the front (white bloc lettering):Fold instead of checkingUnderneath that the cursory "Fullcontactpoker.com"uhhhhhhhhhhh huh. god I hope someone gets the reference so I dont seem like a total smacktard

sorry...i don't get it
s'ok. someone will. I don't actually advocate that in practice by the way. It'll be funny; no worry. Those who get it will realize I'm feeling horribly grouchy tonight. I've made fun of that in several other threads; but its still funny. And the target is easy.

I would not be interested in a fullcontact shirt. Not my speed. But if you really want to do it, the first place I would go is http://www.zazzle.com/You design the shirt upload the design and then they send you the shirt. You can do a one off so you don't have to have a run of like 500 shirts or anything like that. If anyone decides to do this, please make sure to get permission from daniel. I am sure he has fullcontactpoker copywrited - it's only fair to get his ok on any design. This is from their FAQIf I design something, do I have to contribute it?You are more than welcome just to experiment with the Zazzle Design Program: Add images, Add text, move things, size things, change things. It's all simple to do, and fun to play with. You are under no obligation to do anything with your design at any time.At any time, you can exit... your design will automatically be saved for you. When you come back, your design will appear in a pop-up window and you can choose to resume, save, or delete it.If I design something, do I have to buy it?No. When you start designing something, you can scrap it, save it, contribute it publicly, or keep it in your private product gallery. Whichever option you choose, you are never under any obligation to purchase the product.Can I make money on my design?YES! If you choose to contribute your product to the public galleries, you will earn a 10% royalty every time it is sold. Please see this page for more information about contributing to the site.Can I save my design, and finish it later?Yes. If you ever want to save your design, just exit the section. Your design will automatically be saved for you. When you come back to the Zazzle Design Program, your design will appear in a pop-up window and you can choose to resume, save, or delete it.Your saved designs are also always maintained in "In Progress Designs" under myProducts in your Myzazzle.Are these products high quality?Yes, the highest! Please see the following section for more information: Products & PricesHow can I add an image?Adding an image to your design is easy. In the Zazzle Design Program, you can either upload an image using the "Upload a New Image" button or you can import an image from your myImages collection using the "Import from My Images" button.A great way to build a collection of usable images for products is to use the "Bulk Upload" feature in MyZazzle (under myImages). Using this page, you can upload up to 10 images at a time. Afterwards, they will appear in the "My Images" gallery of MyZazzle (under myImages).How can I add text?Easy! First, you must be at a "text step" in the Zazzle Design Program. This is where a text box is available on the left-side "Object Manager" panel. From here, all you have to do is enter the text in the box, then click "Add Text." After the text appears on the product, you can modify it with the contols on the right panel ("Control Panel") on the page.What types of images can I add?JPEG images. We only support the JPEG image format for a number of reasons:1. The JPEG format supports millions of colors, which allows for great design flexibility.2. The JPEG format compresses the image information, which keeps the file size small and reduces the upload time.3. Most graphic design applications (ex: Photoshop) can create JPEG images.4. Most all digital cameras can save their photos as JPEG images.What size should the image be?Please see the Required Image Size GuideHow long will it take to upload an image?When you add an image to your design, you have to send the image file from your computer to our servers. The process is called "uploading."The upload time can vary widely - it is dependent both upon the size of the image file, and the speed of your internet connection. Uploading a large image (1MB+) could take anywhere from a few seconds on a fast internet connection (DSL) to over 5 minutes on a slow internet connection (28.8 modem).How can I create an image to add?There are many different ways to create an image. You can create one with a graphics design program, scan in something that you've drawn or painted, or use a photograph, to name a few.What about copyrights?You can only create designs with images that you created, or that the original creator gave you permission to use.

I just used word, searched google images for the images of the cards, copied and pasted them to word, and typed Negreanu above them. The design sucks...the idea probably does too, but it's the best I could come up with.