Cigar Lovers Over Hoosier's Heros

Winning player: Balloon GuyLosing Player: HastoBriggedTime 12 MinutesI got hit with the deck big time, got a quick chip lead, and then kept the pots small till I had a good hand. Never let him get many chips, until i got good enough cards to pound him. Funny but he was talking about a another game he was in, a tournament and he made a boat and needed to slow down on our game. I flopped a boat on him and he got top pair on turn and lost 1/3 of his chips.Final handSeat 2: HastoBrigged ($410 in chips) Seat 7: BalloonGuy ($2,590 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSBalloonGuy posts blind ($15), HastoBrigged posts blind ($30).PRE-FLOPBalloonGuy calls $15, HastoBrigged checks.FLOP [board cards 6S,5C,2D ]HastoBrigged checks, BalloonGuy bets $50, HastoBrigged bets $380 and is all-in, BalloonGuy calls $330.TURN [board cards 6S,5C,2D,2S ]RIVER [board cards 6S,5C,2D,2S,9C ]SHOWDOWNHastoBrigged shows [ JD,5H ]BalloonGuy shows [ 9S,6H ]BalloonGuy wins $820. Not really a fair match, a monkey could have won with the cards I had. But I like bananas so.. one more win for Cigar Lovers! :club: