Are We Going To Have A Leaderboard?

I'm glad to see that two of my picks (Phil Laak and Patrik Antonius) made the final table of the PLHE Championship! But, I would like to see how I'm doing compared to the other poolers. Will we have standings or a leaderboard up at some point?

I'm glad to see that two of my picks (Phil Laak and Patrik Antonius) made the final table of the PLHE Championship! But, I would like to see how I'm doing compared to the other poolers. Will we have standings or a leaderboard up at some point?
yes
What do you need a leader board for just look at my name and know thats the one winning, HAHA! I got the chipleader and also had Antonius but according to WCP he went out in 7th place and collected $124k, but I still got the chip leader with 4 left. Laak is out also but the article didn't say what place just said who the remaing 4 are and he was not among them.
What do you need a leader board for just look at my name and know thats the one winning, HAHA! I got the chipleader and also had Antonius but according to WCP he went out in 7th place and collected $124k, but I still got the chip leader with 4 left. Laak is out also but the article didn't say what place just said who the remaing 4 are and he was not among them.
Laak went out ninth, and Antonius went out 7th. You may have me right now, my friend, but it's a marathon not a sprint. :club:
I had Bloch along with PA so that's a 2nd and a 7th for me. Decent start.
Same here. I was starting to get a bit antsy for deciding to not take Eli Elezra, but he didn't make top 16 so I got a breather for now.