Wsop Confirmations Or Errors

Hello,This is just to let you know that if you did not receive an email confirmation with your player list, shoot me a PM and I'll confirm your entry.Tomorrow is the first day of the WSOP so we're just trying to get everything in order.Thanks,Gov

Weird. Sent gov a PM about no confirmation e-mail, but even the PM isn't showing as sent. Slow mailboxes ... must be USPS run... I'll check again at midnight.

Weird. Sent gov a PM about no confirmation e-mail, but even the PM isn't showing as sent. Slow mailboxes ... must be USPS run... I'll check again at midnight.
lol! :club: All is good.

yeah gov, I got the same thing it said my box was full and that I could not send you a message. Just wanted to confirm my entry.thanks,Dean.hkyref33

Hello,This is just to let you know that if you did not receive an email confirmation with your player list, shoot me a PM and I'll confirm your entry.Tomorrow is the first day of the WSOP so we're just trying to get everything in order.Thanks,Gov
Tried to PM you. Box was full.
hmm... weird my box isn't full. Unless yours is and you turned on keep a copy in sent folder.

since i am completely incapable of doing anything semismart online, and i have no clue how to send pm, anyway you can just confirm it from here?

I entered the contest last night. I have not received an confirmationa email and have no clue who I picked....What do I need to do?

Have your entry.
since i am completely incapable of doing anything semismart online, and i have no clue how to send pm, anyway you can just confirm it from here?
Ditto
Rut ro!!! No email. I must've screwed up the entry.
And Yours
i tried sending a PM but it says my mailbox is full but there is nothing in it..i never got an email
Yup, yours too.
same here
And yours.
Hello,Never got an e-mail confirming my picks either.Guess I have to figure they went through.
Ditto again
I entered the contest last night. I have not received an confirmationa email and have no clue who I picked....What do I need to do?
EStormOk Daniel Negreanu John Juanda Phil Hellmuth Allen Cunningham Erik Seidel Chris Ferguson Phil Ivey Humberto Brenes Barry Greenstein Huck Seed

Me too Bob. I know who I picked. Just confirm that you have it.Phil HellmuthPhil LaakNam LeTim PhanPeter NeffBarry GreensteinMichael BingerLee WatkinsonJustin BonomoShoot - Who's my last pick?

I'm not looking up any more lists at this time.Probably on Monday or Tuesday I'll have completed entering the entries in the tracking spreadsheet and then we'll post all the entries.

EStormOk Daniel Negreanu John Juanda Phil Hellmuth Allen Cunningham Erik Seidel Chris Ferguson Phil Ivey Humberto Brenes Barry Greenstein Huck Seed
You da man Bob!
still waiting for govns reply.
Read my post above, you're not going to get a reply but will be able to see all the lists on Monday or Tuesday.

any idea how many people entered?I set the line at 127...I booked a lot of action on the under