Check the e-mail address that you registered as you should get your picks e-mailed to that address.
How long after you submit?I submitted mine yesterday morning and no Email so far.
How long after you submit?I submitted mine yesterday morning and no Email so far.
It should be right away. Check your spam folder since it might have been sent there.Send Gov a PM and he can confirm if your entry was received if you don't find the e-mail.
so if we pick someone like Freddie Deeb...do we use Freddie or Kasem or whatever his real name is?
He's mostly known as Freddie so I suggest using that.If in the results they use his real name then we'll use Freddie when we enter the results.
It should be right away. Check your spam folder since it might have been sent there.Send Gov a PM and he can confirm if your entry was received if you don't find the e-mail.
i have not recieved a confirmation email so who exactly is Gov?
i have not recieved a confirmation email so who exactly is Gov?
Governator here in the forum.He's the website admin, designer and tech guy. I'm the one who knows how to play poker and he knows how web stuff works.

Not trying to be difficult but Freddie is spelled Freddy on cardplayer so that is what i used. I hope that is OK.It would have been alot easier both for you guys and for us if you had just posted a list of the "official name" of the top pros so there would be less confusion. Thanks for running the pool!

Governator here in the forum.He's the website admin, designer and tech guy. I'm the one who knows how to play poker and he knows how web stuff works.
Bob,I haven't gotten a confirmation of my submittal and I've e-mailed Gov to inquire whether they were received, but have not gotten a reply.What's my next option to confirm my picks?
Bob,I haven't gotten a confirmation of my submittal and I've e-mailed Gov to inquire whether they were received, but have not gotten a reply.What's my next option to confirm my picks?
I suggest sending Gov a PM as you never know when an e-mail is received but a PM will be.
I suggest sending Gov a PM as you never know when an e-mail is received but a PM will be.
I'm sorry, I meant to type PM. I sent him a PM...and no response.
I'm sorry, I meant to type PM. I sent him a PM...and no response.
gov said that he should get to checking up on the requests like yours later today. He's waiting to do a bunch of them at the same time.
gov said that he should get to checking up on the requests like yours later today. He's waiting to do a bunch of them at the same time.
So what you're saying is..."No Glove, No Gov and No Love"
I haven't received confirmation for my picks as well.
Read this thread and send Governator a Private Message and be patient as it might take a bit for him to get back to you but please check your spam folder first.

Bob, Thanks for the quick reply. I will patiently wait, I was just curious since you said that it should be in soon after posting. I am looking forward to this contest. Also, I am fairly new to the FCP poker formus and look forward to all the great topics.thanks again,Dean.

• 2 weeks later...

No email :club:

• 2 weeks later...
No email :club:
Fixed ... thanks!flintsword list:Daniel Negreanu Phil Ivey Jeff Madsen Freddy Deeb Bill Chen Paul Wasika Tom Dwan Chris Ferguson Ted Forrest Allen Cunningham