Kings Over Cheap Theives

Winning Team: Kings in The HoleLosing Team: Cheap TheivesWinning Player: NutzbusterLosing Player: KidpokerStart Time: 1 PM EST (10 am PST)Total time played: Approx ten minutes.Pretty exciting stuff for me. I respect Daniel very highly, but desperately wanted to win this one for my team (and myself).Key hands were when I had, wadda ya know, KINGS IN THE HOLE! Flop was Trips Kings. Daniel had A-9 I believe. We bet to the river and The trips held. That was a huge hand. He was crippled, down to around 400 or 500. We finally got it all in with me holding A-4 and Daniel A-6. He had me dominated but by the grace of the poker Gods I caught a 4 and it was over.(interesting (?)side note. I actually learned how to play HU in large part by watching Daniel back when he was sparring online with Patrick Antonius. I'll tell ya what, it helped alot to observe that. He also gave golden advice to Ozi one day when they were HU and I never forgot it.) Sorry for the rant but I feel you should give credit where credit is due. GG Daniel. Best of luck to you sir.Kings now riding a wave! :club:

Thanks Finn. He played that hand so great. I can't believe he didn't go broke right there.On the last hand I got lucky, but I had like a top 20% winner hand for HU and it wasn't going to kill me to call there with the chip lead if I lost. I never put him on an Ace, but I was calling no matter what.Whats weird is the only other time I played HU with Daniel was one hand during the Superbowl weekend. I limped with AA and he found AK. He squinted at me and he even said "I know you have a good hand" but he went all-in anyway. Everyone else folded and I called and he called me a Donkey, lol. It was all in good fun but the pot was still a couple hundo. He mumbled something like "slow playing those Aces....why I oughta...!"I think he hates me.Looking very much forward to seeing you and the others in Vegas ina few weeks! and then sneezing hard before shaking Daniels hand. :club:

Nutz,When I saw DN at the WSOP and he came over to say hi, I said: "Tough loss today."He said: "I dodged that Ace 9" quick as you please. So I guess it was a memorable experience.I know I would have gone broke, you played it well.