official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

My wire is stuck in New York right now so it's going to be a few more days till I have a proper bankroll. However, I was able to get $50,000 into my account that should happen in the next half hour. Once it's there, I'll be waiting to play whoever sits...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreamclown is sitting with $50,000 too!
Snap. Does this mean it's "on"? I was just getting ready to throw in a little Ashlee Simpson and some stretches.
ok, you really take the nerdherd seriously...I can respect that, even admire on a strange level.
My wire is stuck in New York right now so it's going to be a few more days till I have a proper bankroll. However, I was able to get $50,000 into my account that should happen in the next half hour. Once it's there, I'll be waiting to play whoever sits...
Should be interesting too see. Once your wire hits, send out a post and we'll be there checking out the action. Looks like DC is anxiously waiting.

Okay, I gotta put my son to bed so can someone let Daniel and dreamclown know I'll be back in a bit. They've waited this long, a few more minutes won't hurt. Right?

Snap. Does this mean it's "on"? I was just getting ready to throw in a little Ashlee Simpson and some stretches.
ok, you really take the nerdherd seriously...I can respect that, even admire on a strange level.
"Strange"? "STRANGE"? Did you say "strange"? Was it "strange" when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No...and it ain't "strange" now....Who's with me? nerd-herd, nerd-HERD, NERD-HERD!Bluto (who, by the way, will be watching DN's destruction at the tables as soon as I get out of this ridiculous JOB!)
I hate banks.
Ashlee Simpson = Good stuff. Heyaaahhh..I didn't steal your boyfriend! Is this thing going on yet or not? I've got my tube socks on and I'm gonna limber up here in a second if it's not.
"Strange"? "STRANGE"? Did you say "strange"? Was it "strange" when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No...and it ain't "strange" now....
Huh? That really would have been strange.
So nice of you to give to charity like this DN. Are you trying to one up Barry Greenstein?
"Strange"? "STRANGE"? Did you say "strange"? Was it "strange" when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No...and it ain't "strange" now....Who's with me? nerd-herd, nerd-HERD, NERD-HERD!Bluto (who, by the way, will be watching DN's destruction at the tables as soon as I get out of this ridiculous JOB!)
Doc = One of the Nerd Herd