welcome to FCP :club:

I am definitely looking forward to the valuable insights that ><llllllx> will bring to FCP. I personally have been waiting for about a year for ><llllllx> to join and now that he is here, well FCP is about to become a much better place.

hey welcome to fcp.While im here i will re-welcome myself havent posted much in the past year,ive been lurkin a bit but not too much. Between work and playing i dont really have the time or screen space. Ive left my job with my family to pursue the life of a fireman. so i will have alot of time to be around here. while at school and what not. ive noticed the community has shrunk somewhat. But from what i remember i think alot of the "old fcp crew" have formed there own elitist society somewhere else on the interweb. Correct?anyways nice to see you ladies :club:

I reported this thread for being dumb. Is that a legit reason to use the report button? :)Mark
One more misuse of that button will cause you to lose your posting privileges!
hey welcome to fcp.While im here i will re-welcome myself havent posted much in the past year,ive been lurkin a bit but not too much. Between work and playing i dont really have the time or screen space. Ive left my job with my family to pursue the life of a fireman. so i will have alot of time to be around here. while at school and what not. ive noticed the community has shrunk somewhat. But from what i remember i think alot of the "old fcp crew" have formed there own elitist society somewhere else on the interweb. Correct?anyways nice to see you ladies :club:
welcome back, fireman ?? cooloh ya welcome op also
welcome back, fireman ?? cooloh ya welcome op also
yeah im sick of bussiness in general i want to do something meaningful with my life. Selling cheese to rich snobs and working 55+ hours a week with hardly any vacation and constanly fighting with family sucks!! Hoping i do, one day become a firefighter. it will also give me plenty of time to play poker . They have awesome hours benefits and all that. a I have to do a year of school first but that sounds like a slice of heaven compared to the work ive been doing for the past few years
yeah im sick of bussiness in general i want to do something meaningful with my life. Selling cheese to rich snobs and working 55+ hours a week with hardly any vacation and constanly fighting with family sucks!! Hoping i do, one day become a firefighter. it will also give me plenty of time to play poker . They have awesome hours benefits and all that. a I have to do a year of school first but that sounds like a slice of heaven compared to the work ive been doing for the past few years
GL with that as it will definitely change your life going from selling to saving!